|Profession(s)||Actress & Model|
|Famous Role||'Priyanka Jha' in the film 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' (2016)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-25-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Loafer (2015)
Hindi Film: M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• BIG Zee Entertainment Award in the category Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut – Female for M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
• Star Screen Award for M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
|Date of Birth||• Source 1: 13 June 1992
• Source 2: 27 July 1995
|Age (as in 2018)||• Source 1: 26 Years
• Source: 2: 23 Years
|Birthplace||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Tanakpur, Uttarakhand, India|
|College/University||Amity University, Noida|
|Educational Qualification||College Drop-out (in the second year of B.Tech CSE)|
|Caste||Kshatriya (Rajput) DNA|
|Controversy||Disha Patani has been criticized for lying about her age; as in a video in 2012, she claimed that she was 20 years old with the date of birth as 13 June 1992, and introduced herself as Disha Patni, not Patani. But, later in 2016, she declared that she was 20 years old and her date of birth was 27 July 1995.|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Parth Samthaan (Actor)
Tiger Shroff (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Jagdish Singh Patani (DSP)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Suryansh Patani (Younger)
Sister- Khushboo Patani (Elder; Captain in the Indian Army)
|Favourite Dessert||Donuts, Emarthi, Jalebi, Rabri|
|Favourite Actor||Jackie Chan|
|Favourite Film(s)||Avengers Series, Mughal-e-Azam|
|Favourite Film Character||Anarkali’s character in “Mughal-e-Azam”|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Ritu Kumar|
|Favourite Hair Stylist||Dhruv|
|Favourite Animated Cartoon Series||Dragon Ball Z (DBZ)|
|Favourite Cartoon Character(s)||Goku, Johny Bravo|
|Favourite Footwear Brand||Puma|
|Favourite Theme Park||Disneyland|
|Favourite Travel Destination||Maldives|
|Favourite Candies||Pulse & Parle Kisme|
|Favourite Snacks Brand||Haldiram|
|Salary/Income (approx.)||Rs. 17 Crore (annual)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 55 Crore (as in 2018)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Disha Patani
- Does Disha Patani smoke?: No
- Does Disha Patani drink alcohol?: Not Known
- As a kid, she aspired to become an Air Force Pilot.
- Talking about her interest in films during her school days, Disha says-
In film industry I do not have many inspirations as I was not into films at all during my school days. I used to watch only those films which my father used to take us each weekend which stopped when my younger brother was born. My dad is a film buff and watches all the films. But I can consider that Anarkali’s character in “Mughal-e-Azam” was something that touched me and sometimes I used to watch that film four-five times in a day because of my father!
- When she was doing B. Tech from Noida, she got some modelling projects and therefore, she left her studies in-between. She also auditioned for Heropanti at that time but got rejected.
- Here’s a video which went viral; claiming to be the first audition of Disha Patani:
- Disha stepped into modelling and grabbed the first runner-up of the 2013 Ponds Femina Miss India, Indore title.
- In 2015, she made a kickstart to her career with a Telugu film titled Loafer, along with Varun Tej. She played the role of a girl named Mounika who runs from her marriage.
- She then appeared in a music video produced by Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar, along with Tiger Shroff, which was composed by Meet Bros under T-Series.
- She was supposed to star in Karan Johar’s sex comedy film- No Sex Please, We’re Indians, but the movie was shelved.
- Disha rose to fame with her powerpack performance in Neeraj Pandey’s M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, which is a biopic of Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- She charmed the audience with her role of Dhoni’s ex-girlfriend- Priyanka Jha, who died in a car accident in the movie. Moreover, she has also learned Asuri language, i.e. a common lingo of Jharkhand for the film.
- No doubt like every other actress, she keeps her wardrobe up-to-date, but well-fitted shorts and cute little dress is a must-have in her closet.
- Disha loves driving and is invariably spotted driving cars when on a hangout with her friends.
- She was the first choice of Sabbir Khan for his move “Baaghi: A Rebel for Love,” but the role went to Shraddha Kapoor.
- Disha is a fitness enthusiast and lives a quite active and healthy lifestyle to maintain her toned figure.
- In 2017, she was featured in an Indo-Chinese film- Kung Fu Yoga along with Jackie Chan, and she also undertook martial arts training for her role.
- It was reported that Jackie Chan gifted her a jacket with his name on it after getting amazed by her passion for acrobatics and fitness.
- Before appearing in the films, she was a popular face in the Indian ad world and has done advertisements for many popular brands like Cadbury, Imperial Blue, Reliance Trends, etc.
- In 2018, she was featured as Neha in the sequel of Baaghi, i.e. Baaghi 2, along with Tiger Shroff, which was a blockbuster.
- She is an avid animal lover and has two dogs named “Bella” and “Goku” and a cat named “Jasmine.” She has been trolled on social media for naming one of her dogs “Goku” by the fans of Dragon Ball series; as “Goku” happens to be a fictional character in the series.
- Disha and Nora Fatehi are good friends.
- Disha considers her elder sister, Khushboo, who is a captain in the Indian Army, as her role model.
- She is also very close to her younger brother, Suryansh, and did a Cadbury Dairy Milk commercial with him.
- The person behind Disha Patani’s hairstyles is Dhruv.
References/Sources: [ + ]