Age: 30 Years
|Real Name||Naura Fathi|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Dancer, Model|
|Famous For||Her belly dance|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Date of Birth||6 February 1992|
|Age (as of 2022)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Hometown||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|School||Westview Centennial Secondary School, Toronto|
|College/University||York University, Toronto|
|Educational Qualification||College Dropout|
|Debut||Bollywood Film: Roar: Tigers of the Sundarbans (2014)
Malayalam Film: Double Barrel (2015)
TV: Bigg Boss 9 (2015)
Web Series: Ladies Special: Types Of Single Girls (2018, YouTube)
|Controversies||• ED Summon in a money laundering case
On 14 October 2021, she was called by the Enforcement Directorate in connection with the money laundering case against con artists Sukesh Chandrasekar and his actor-wife Leena Paul. Chandrasekar and Paul were already in the custody of Delhi Police, both had allegedly duped the family of Fortis Healthcare promoter Shivinder Singh of around Rs. 200 crore. NDTV In September 2022, she was questioned by Delhi Police Economic Offences Wing (EOW) and Enforcement Directorate (ED) about her alleged connection to conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar’s 200 Crore Money laundering case; this was the second time she was summoned for questioning by the Delhi Police for her alleged role in the case. Spotboye
• Defamation case against Jacqueline Fernandez
In December 2022, she filed a defamation case against Jacqueline Fernandez, alleging that Jacqueline tried to 'destroy her career.' The Times of India
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Varinder Ghuman (Bodybuilder)
Prince Narula (Actor, TV Personality)
Angad Bedi (Actor)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Omar (Younger)
Sister- Not Known
|Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan,Akshay Kumar, Rajkummar Rao|
|Film(s)||Bollywood- Queen, Devdas, Pink, Kapoor & Sons|
|TV Show||Family Guy|
|Singer/Rapper(s)||Nicki Minaj, Badshah
|Song(s)||"Dj Waley Babu" by Badshah and Aastha Gill
"Lovely" from the film 'Happy New Year'
"Maar Daala" from the film 'Devdas'
|Model(s)||Petra Nemcova, Scarlett Mellish Wilson|
|Beauty Brand||Salima Skin Solutions|
|Book||The Breadwinner by Deborah Ellis|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nora Fatehi
- Does Nora Fatehi smoke?: No
- Does Nora Fatehi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Nora was born into an Arabic-Moroccan family with roots in India as her mother is a third-generation Indian.
- She always wanted to do something related to entertainment and since her school days, she was attracted by performing arts and confidently used to perform in front of a huge audience. She was not behind in studies, as she used to be the top scorer in her studies.
- During her studies, she became a professional dancer and mastered “belly dance” without any training, and just by watching videos on the internet. Apart from dancing, she also wanted to try her luck in modelling, and signed with the model and talent agency ‘Orange Model Management,’ who signed her instantly and sent her to India.
- After she landed in India, she did various commercials for giant brands.
- She is fluent in English, Hindi, French, and Arabic.
- In 2015, she participated in ‘Bigg Boss 9’ as a wildcard entry.
- The same year, she featured in the item song “Manohari,” alongside Prabhas and Rana Daggubati
of the blockbuster Telugu film ‘Baahubali: The Beginning’ (2015).
- In May 2016, she went to Shoreham, Toronto, to attend an event, but got stuck at a shootout and had a narrow escape.
- In early 2018, she gave glimpses of her acting talent when she made her web series debut with ‘Ladies Special: Types Of Single Girls’ in YouTube’s channel – The Timeliners.
- She reached the heights of her fame when she created a sensation with her “belly dance” in the recreated version of the 1990’s song “Dilbar,” which was picturized on actors Sushmita Sen and Sanjay Kapoor. This chartbuster item song from John Abraham and Aisha Sharma starring ‘Satyamev Jayate’ (2018), hit 20 million views within 24 hours of its release and became one of the fastest to get 100 million views on YouTube.