|Real Name||Divyendu Sharma|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 June 1983|
|Age (as in 20178)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|College/University||Kirori Mal College, Delhi University, Delhi
FTII, Pune, Maharashtra
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in Political Science
Diploma in Acting
|Debut||Film: Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011)|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Retd. Employee of Hotel Janpath)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- 1 (Elder)
|Favourite Actors||Om Puri, Anupam Kher|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Divyendu Sharma
- Does Divyendu Sharma smoke?: Not Known
- Does Divyendu Sharma drink alcohol? Not Known
- He was born and brought up in Delhi.
- After completing his graduation in Political Science from Kirorimal College (Delhi University), he pursued a two-year diploma in acting from FTII, Pune.
- He was not good at studies and he could barely pass the X class exams with 49%. Consequently, he took Arts and without having to study Science, he started developing an interest at studies and he passed XII standard exams with 84%.
- During his struggling days, his elder sister supported him morally & financially to fulfill his dream of becoming an actor.
- He was also a part of ‘Players’- a theater troupe and directed and acted in plays like Goal and Hawalat.
- He is best known for his debut role as ‘Liquid’ in ‘Pyar Ka Punchnama’.
- His first encounter with the camera was for the Virgin Mobile Ad series, dressed as Sikh. Though those ads got banned.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)