|Profession(s)||Doctor, Motivational Speaker, Actor, and Scriptwriter|
|Known As||Doctor Machaan Instagram- Dr Robin Radhakrishnan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||TV (Contestant): Bigg Boss Malayalam 4 (2022)
|Awards||• Global Youth Achievement Award 2020
• India Star Icon Award 2020 by Star Book of Records
|Date of Birth||Year 1991|
|Age (as of 2022)||31 Years|
|College/University||Government Medical College, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS Deccan Chronicle|
|Ethnicity||Malayali The New Indian Express|
|Relationships & More|
|Siblings||He has a sister.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr Robin Radhakrishnan
- Robin Radhakrishnan is an Indian doctor, actor, motivational speaker, and scriptwriter. He participated in the TV reality show Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4 in 2022.
- While in school, he was a below-average student. In an interview, while talking about the same, he said,
I failed many exams and was a backbencher. My parents, like any other, used to ask me to learn from other students. I was obese and uncomfortable, stopped participating in programmes, and was always alone. But I believed in the power of dreams. I worked hard, cleared the medical entrance and got admission in Chidambaram Government Medical College. Today, I work in the hospital where I was born.”
- After completing MBBS, he started practising at GG Hospital, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, which is the same hospital where he was born.
- He appeared in the online talk show ‘Chat with Doctor Machaan,’ which aired on Kaumudy TV in 2019.
- He then started making motivational videos on his Instagram account. He has also uploaded his videos on his self-titled YouTube channel. During an interview, while talking about his motivational videos, he said,
My first ever video was about ‘demotivating people’. But I don’t call myself a motivational speaker; I talk about what I have experienced in my 29-year-old life – very simple and relatable things, as you can see. Things we fail to notice. When the number of followers increased, people started to direct message me. I get a minimum of 2,000 messages every day, from eighth graders to middle aged men. I found that they feel comfortable to disclose their problems to me. I never knew I could make such a difference. I reply to every text message, hoping that my little effort may help them. On the other hand, I am a very normal person. I can be upset and moody at times. But when it’s about bringing smile on someone’s face, I try my best to be selfless.”
- Dr Robin has also featured in Malayalam cover songs such as “Mizhiyariyathe” (2018) by K S Harisankar, “Pavizha Mazhaye” (2019) by K S Harisankar, and “Jiya Jale” (2019) by K S Harisankar.
- He acted in the Malayalam short video ‘Niram’ in 2019.
- He loves to travel on his Royal Enfield motorcycle.
- Dr Robin has attended many social events and seminars as a chief guest.
View this post on Instagram