|Profession||Motivational Speaker, Leadership & Corporate Trainer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-68 kg
in pounds-150 lbs
|Awards||• Best Leadership Trainer in Asia Award by Marshall Goldsmith at the World HRD Congress
• Awarded The Best Motivational and Keynote Speaker in India by the International Association of Lions Club
• Rotary Excellence Award
• India's Greatest Brands and Leaders Award (2015-16) in a ceremonial function hosted by the Price Waterhouse Cooper
• Best Corporate Trainer by Maruti Suzuki for two consecutive years
|Date of Birth||5 April 1982|
|Age (as in 2019)||37 Years|
|School||St. Xavier’s School, Delhi
|College||Amity Business College, Noida
|Address||A-214, 2nd floor, Phase 1, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110020|
|Controversy||In a video created by him named Indian Medical System Ki Asliyat, he allegedly defamed doctors by calling them, Killers. In response to the video, IMA sent him a legal notice of INR 50 crore. Subsequently, a defamation case was filed against him which, however, he won. LAWLEX|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife||Name Not Known
|Children||2. Names Not Known.|
|Parents||Father- Died when Vivek was 2.5 years old
Mother- Remarried after her husband's death
|Salary (approx.)||15 lakhs per month|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr Vivek Bindra
- Dr Vivek Bindra is an Indian Motivational Speaker, Leadership Consultant, Corporate Trainer & Business Coach.
- He had a troubled childhood. When he was 2.5 years old, his father died and his mother remarried and he was left all alone.
- He funded the study on his own. He did his schooling at the St. Xavier’s School, Delhi and then did his MBA from the Amity Business School, Noida.
- During his MBA he was introduced to Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta through his mentors and spiritual teachers. He calls it a turning point in his life and he decided to enter the training industry where he uses the principles of Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta in his training programmes like Bounce Back, Leadership Funnel et cetera.
- He started his own company the Global ACT (Academy of Consulting and Training) in 2012. He renamed it to the Bada Business Pvt. Limited in April 2019.
- In an interview, he said that he did not want to do business coaching programmes abroad.
- He is very active on social media. He has 7.8 Million followers on YouTube with a viewership of more than 4 crores from different countries of the world. He has 773k followers on facebook with the viewership of 2 crores. He is dubbed as the most subscribed and most viewed business coach and motivational speaker on YouTube.
- He is credited to be most followed and viewed business coach in the Asian region.
- He holds the World Record for Training of the Largest Gathering of HR Professionals under one roof. This record is documented in the Golden Book of World Record and the Limca Book of World Record.