|Full Name||Prabhu Gaur Gopal Das|
|Profession(s)||Life Coach, Monk, Motivational Speaker|
|Famous As||Spiritual And Motivational Speaker|
|Famous Quotes||• “Feed your faith, your doubts shall starve to death.”
• "Don’t regret knowing the people who come in your life. Good people give you happiness. Bad people give you experience. The worst ones give you lessons and the best people give you memories."
• Bad attitude is like a flat tyre. You can’t go anywhere unless you change it.
• "A lot of misunderstanding can be avoided if we talk to each other instead of talking about each other."
• “Material joy has two problems. It makes one insensitive and irresponsible. But Spiritual joy makes one super sensitive and supper responsible.”
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||1973|
|Age (as in 2018)||44 Years|
|College/University||College of Engineering Pune in 1995|
|Educational Qualification||Electrical Engineering|
|Hobbies||Writing, Travelling, Playing Piano|
Sister- 1, Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gaur Gopal Das
- In 2009, His father passed away. He was a patient of Parkinson’s disease.
- In one of his videos, he told that he did not speak to his father for 2 years because of differences in opinion. Being insisted on by his mother, he started talking to his father again. A few years later, when he became a monk, he always wanted to apologise to him but could not; because of ego. Since then, he has been urging people to say sorry and also to forgive people and not to hold any grudges.
If you need to say sorry to someone – Watch this by Gaur Gopal Das
Gaur Gopal Das ಅವರಿಂದ ಈ ದಿನದಂದು ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ ಮಾಡಲಾಗಿದೆ 20 ಮೇ 2018
- He completed his Electrical engineering in 1995 and also worked for H.P (Hewlett Packard) for a short period of time. After that, he decided to become life coach & monk.
- He joined International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) Mumbai in 1996 and has been very active in this field ever since.
- For last two decades, he has been giving numerous uplifting talks at different esteemed schools in India and abroad. Especially guides leading doctors and medical professionals across the globe.
- He has guided the representatives at numerous corporate like Infosys, Barclays, Bank of America, EY, Ford, Macintosh, and so forth.
- He regularly visits the members of the Rotary Club & Lions Club for talks and guides various top ranking celebrities and corporate leaders. He has also spoken at several TEDx events.
- He was invited to give a talk in the British Parliament during his visit to London.
- He has a distinctive way of explaining spirituality to youths. Through his energetic talks, practicality, logical reasonings and subtle form of humour, he has attracted and motivated a lot of youths; as he relates teachings from Vedas with the psychology of youngeṛ generation very well.
- He was awarded the 2016 Rotary International’s Super Achiever Award for outstanding contribution and his commitment in the field of spirituality and inspiration.
- He had been a keynote speaker, along with Shammi Kapoor & Shatrughan Sinha on the “World Kidney Day” function at Ravindra Natya Mandir and also on several occasions.
- He delivered a speech on the topic “The Monk Who Bought A Ferrari” in Ernst & Young, London, which drew a great appreciation.
- He travels a lot to deliver his speeches in different countries. In an interview, he told that “My life is a 150 to 200, sometimes 250 flights in a year, that’s how much I travel.”
- His Guidance and wisdom have led many people to think deeper and find solutions to have better relationships also.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡