Hometown: New Delhi
Age: 41 Years
Wife: Ruchi Maheshwari
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sandeep Maheshwari
- Sandeep Maheshwari is the Founder and CEO of ImagesBazaar, the world’s largest collection of Indian images. A world record holder in photography, he has also received many awards and accolades.
- He grew up in the middle-class Indian Family and his father was into the Aluminum business, which collapsed and now the responsibility was upon him.
- During his college days, he got attracted by the scintillating modeling world, he started his career as a model at the age of 19.
- Somehow, his career in modeling did not work and he also witnessed the harassment and exploitation experienced by models.
- Something moved him by all this and he decided to drop his college (Kirorimal College, Delhi) in the final year of B.Com to achieve his goal of becoming a rich & successful person.
- He then started freelance photography without owning a studio. He used to take the studio on rent to make his living.
- He always had a burning desire to change the modeling world, he set up his own company by the name of Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd. and started making portfolios.
- In 2002, he along with his three friends started a company, which was closed within six months.
- He later summed up his entire experience and bound all his knowledge in a book on marketing. He was just 21 then but the book was also not sold as per his expectations.
- But all this did not make him shattered, in the year 2003, he created a world record by knocking down a huge task of taking more than 10,000 shots of 122 models in just 10 hours and 45 minutes. This was recorded in the ‘Limca Book of World Records’.
- In 2006, he launched ‘ImagesBazaar’ besides facing limitless adversities in his way.
- In today’s date, ImagesBazaar is the world’s largest collection of Indian images with over a million images and more than 7000 clients across 45 countries.
- Apart from being a successful entrepreneur, he is a guide, a mentor, a role model and a youth icon for millions of people all over the world.
- Being at the helm of success, it seems money does not lure him, all his seminars and speaking sessions are free of cost.
- He was adjudged as one of the “India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs” by the “Business World” magazine in March 2009 and he has been featured in almost all the leading magazines, newspapers and television channels such as The Economic Times, India Today, CNBC-TV18, IBN7, ET Now, NewsX and many more.