Age: 29 Years
Husband: Dr. T. S. Vineeth Bhatt
Hometown: Ernakulam, Kochi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Premi Vishwanath
- Premi Vishwanath is an Indian model, television actress, and anchor who mainly works in Malayalam and Telugu TV serials.
- She grew up in a middle-class family in Ernakulam, Kochi.
- Before stepping into the television industry, Premi used to work at a private firm in Ernakulam.
- She started her career as a model by doing many print shoots.
- Premi rose to fame by playing the role of ‘Karthika Balachandran a.k.a Karthu’ in the Malayalam TV serial “Karuthamuthu.”
- She has featured in many Malayalam chat shows including “Badai Bungalow” (2015), “Vellinakshathrangal” (2015), “Pularkkalam” (2015), and “Laughing Villa” (2016).
- She has also featured in some game shows like “Sell Me the Answer” (2015), “Smart Show” (2015), and “Deal or No Deal” (2017).
- Vishwanath has made guest appearances in the Telugu TV serials “Gorintaku” (2019) and “Chelleli Kapuram” (2020).
- In 2020, there were speculations about Premi being COVID-19 positive. However, she later clarified through an Instagram post that she was safe. She wrote, Times of India
Good Night friends, am safe in home.”
- Premi’s husband, Vineeth Bhatt, was honoured with the “Best Astrologer of the world 2017” Award at the Russian parliament in Moscow. His fans and disciples know him by the name Thirumeni.
- She shares a great bond with her grandmother.