|Real Name||Rajni Tendulkar|
|Profession||Former LIC Employee|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Musician||Lata Mangeshkar|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Late Ramesh Tendulkar (Novelist, Professor)
|Children||Daughter- Savita Tendulkar
Sons- Ajit Tendulkar, Nitin Tendulkar, Sachin Tendulkar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajni Tendulkar
- Rajni started her career as an LIC agent in the Foreign Department in Santacruz Branch, Mumbai.
- Despite the magnificent success of Sachin Tendulkar in cricket, she didn’t quit her job and worked right up to her retirement.
- From 1992 to 1994, she was on a leave from her job as she had difficulty in walking.
- After the untimely death of her husband, Ramesh Tendulkar, in 1999, she convinced Sachin to go and play in the 1999 World Cup in England, despite such a big loss.
- She didn’t watch any match of Sachin during his entire career, until his 200th test match at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.