|Real Name||Sajjan Singh Sittu|
|Famous For||'Ishqan De Lekhe' Song|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Village Bhagta Bhai ka, Bathinda, India|
|Hometown||Village Bhagta Bhai ka, Bathinda, India|
|College/University||Punjabi University, Patiala, India|
|Debut||Singing: Ishqan de Lekhe (2016)|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Sajjan Singh (Farmer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Pyarelal Wadali, Sharry Mann, Gurdas Maan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sajjan Adeeb
- Does Sajjan Adeeb smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sajjan Adeeb drink alcohol? Not Known
- Sajjan Adeeb was born and raised in a farmer’s family.
- He was interested in singing since his school days and used to participate in singing competitions.
- He used to do the Bhangra during his college days but did not get any singing opportunity.
- He got his name ‘Sajjan’ from his father’s name and ‘Adeeb’ from his college friends which means poet.
- Initially, he used to sing in his hostel’s room and on stages with the support of his friends.
- One day, his friends uploaded his video on Youtube from where he started getting singing offers from the big music companies like Speed Records.
- Finally, after the 6 years of struggle, he came up with the superhit song ‘Ishqan De Lekhe’ in 2016.
- Some of his notable songs are ‘Aa Chak Challa’, ‘Rang Di Gulabi’, ‘Cheta Tera’, and many more.
- If not a singer, he would have been a farmer.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)