Some Lesser Known Facts About Gal Gadot
- Does Gal Gadot Smoke?: Yes (on occasion)
- Does Gal Gadot drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Gal Gadot is an Hollywood actor, model and she is best known for her role as Gisele Yashar in The Fast and the Furious film series.
- In Hebrew her first name ‘Gal’ means “wave” and her surname means “riverbanks”.
- She has described her family background as “1/4 Polish, 1/4 Austrian, 1/4 German, and 1/4 Czech”.
- Gadot has told that she was brought up in a “very Jewish, Israeli family environment”, and has a “strong sense of her Jewish and Israeli identity”.
- She studied Biology in her High school. She said that in high school she was successful at basketball due to her height.
- From the age of 20, Gadot served for two years as a soldier of the Israel Defense Forces.
- At the age of 18, Gadot carried off the 2004 Miss Israel competition, and next competed in the 2004 Miss Universe pageant in Ecuador.
- After leaving the army, Gadot studied law. It was when she had completed her first year of school, she was called to audition for the part of Bond girl Camille Montes in the film Quantum of Solace. Although she lost the part to Olga Kurylenko.
- Gadot was called for the role of Gisele in Fast & Furious. Gadot said, “I think the main reason was that Justin Lin really liked that I was in the military, and he wanted to use my knowledge of weapons.” Gadot performed her own stunts in the Fast & Furious films.
- Gadot played Wonder Woman in the movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), and is signed for two future sequels which include the Justice League and a solo Wonder Woman film.
- Gadot married Israeli real estate developer Yaron Varsano on 28 September 2008. The couple owned a luxury hotel in the Neve Tzedek district of Tel Aviv, which they sold to Russian Businessman Roman Abramovich in 2015 for $26 million.
- The couple has a daughter named Alma Versano born in 2011.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)