Simran Khosla Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Age: 29 Years
Height: 5’ 4”
Husband: Unmukt Chand
|Profession||• Lifestyle coach
• Nutritionist (Dietitian)
• Fitness blogger
|Known for||Founding Butt Like An Apricot (BLAP) Global Fitness Private Limited|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32 30 34|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• International Award for Young Leaders and Innovators at Women Economic Forum 2019
• Represented the entrepreneurial cell of the College of Vocational Studies in 2019 and won an award for being a young entrepreneur
|Date of Birth||9 September 1993 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||29 Years|
|Educational Qualification||She quit CA after clearing the first level due to her poor experience in the articleship.|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||She dated Unmukt Chand for 3 years before marrying him.|
|Marriage Date||21 November 2021
|Husband/Spouse||Unmukt Chand (former Under-19 India cricketer)
|Parents||Father- Rajesh Khosla (Businessman)
Mother- Jyoti Khosla (Member of the Indian Legal Association, Uttar Pradesh)
|Siblings||Brother- Aayush Khosla
Sister- Tanima Khosla (Fashion stylist and content manager for Nyka Fashions)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Simran Khosla
- Simran Khosla is an Indian fitness and sports nutritionist, lifestyle coach, and fitness blogger with a clientele of more than 2000 people from 33 countries. She is the wife of Unmukt Chand, former India Under-19 captain who led the team to win the 2012 Under-19 World Cup. She is considered one of the best dietitians in India.
- She was a mischievous child during her childhood and did not pay any attention to fitness and nutrition while growing up.
- She was good at her studies; however, she got only 78% marks in the 12th standard due to a mishap in her family.
- She gave many Law entrance exams after completing her schooling as she wanted to pursue law; however, she could not pass any of those exams.
- She later got enrolled for CA as she had more than the 60% marks required to pursue CA. She passed the CA first level by scoring 37% on her first attempt. She later failed to clear the second level on her first attempt.
- She later got a job at a Tally and Balance sheet firm where she had a poor experience in the articleship due to which she quit CA despite being a CFA Level II candidate.
- Due to her tumultuous personal life, she became depressed, and after 8 months of depression, she joined a gym on the advice of her family and friends.
- She developed an interest in the workouts and made a routine for the gym. She went on to become a nutritionist, Zumba instructor, workout trainer, lifestyle coach, and marathoner. YouTube – From Struggle to Success
- In April 2016, she founded the fitness company Butt Like An Apricot (BLAP), and as of March 2023, the company has over 3000 clients from 33 countries.
- She was the sponsor of the biggest cultural fest of Delhi’s Tecnia University and organised two sessions for LBB (Little Black Book), Delhi at Delhi Rock, both in 2018.
- On 20 January 2018, she became an official level – 1 Zumba instructor.
- In 2019, she conducted a seminar at Barcos International on workouts without any equipment.
- In 2020, she conducted online seminars for Kearney and the CFA Institute of India on fitness and nutrition.
- Her clientele ranges from sportspersons such as the former India Under-19 captain Unmukt Chand, the Under-23 Indian cricketer Aryan Juyal, and the Indian flyweight professional boxer Vimal Chandra Punera, to Bollywood celebrities such as actor Anant Vidhaant, who has worked in movies like Gunday, Sultaan, Mardani, and Tiger Zinda Hai, and film director Vinod Kapri, who has directed the film Pihu and film Miss Tanakpur Hazir Ho. BLAP
- She has trained many celebrities in her fitness programs which she has conducted in association with Fitzup (a nutrition company based in Mumbai) at Tala, Maharashtra, and in Westin, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
- She is the brand ambassador of the activewear brand Skyria and the supplement brand Myprotein. Skyria
- She helps several social work organisations and organised a charity fundraiser for the child rights organisation CRY Foundation (Child Rights and You).
- She has been invited to several prestigious events as a guest speaker including Hansraj College, Delhi in 2017, Gurgaon Magazine Launch in 2018, Jesus and Mary College, Delhi University in 2018, Sri Guru Gobind Singh College Of Commerce, Delhi University (SGGSCC, DU), Jamia Hamdard on women empowerment & entrepreneurship in 2019, Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore for the Sports Fest Ranbhoomi in 2020, and International Management Institute (IMI) Kolkata in August 2021.
- In 2023, she registered her company under the name BLAP (Butt Like An Apricot) Global Fitness Private Limited.
- She owns a pet dog named Foster. She is a dog lover and created a fund for stray dogs in 2017 in which she contributed Rs 50 from each diet plan for her clients. Instagram – ButtLikeAnApricot
- She was the judge (health) in the 2021 Femina Miss India Delhi auditions.
- She likes to dance in her leisure time and was an amateur dancer in Shiamak Davar’s summer show in Delhi. Instagram – ButtLikeAnApricot
- She has run several marathons including San Francisco Half Marathon 2022.
|↑1||YouTube – From Struggle to Success|
|↑4||Instagram – ButtLikeAnApricot|
|↑5||Instagram – ButtLikeAnApricot|