Garima Vikrant Singh Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
|Other name||Garima Srivastava The Times of India|
|Famous Role||Saraswati in the television show 'Gustakh Dil' (2013)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Debut||Film: Halla Bol (2008) as Lady Minister
TV: CID (2005) (Episodic role)
Parrivaar - Kartavya Ki Pariksha (2007)
|Date of Birth||27 April 1979 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||43 Years|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||MA in music Saas Bahu aur Saazish - YouTube|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Saas Bahu aur Saazish - YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||26 February 2001|
|Husband/Spouse||Yogesh Vikrant Singh (writer)
|Children||Daughter- Vera Vikrant Singh|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Manju Srivastav
Some Lesser Known Facts About Garima Vikrant Singh
- Garima Vikrant Singh is an Indian actress who is known for her role as Saraswati in the television show ‘Gustakh Dil’ (2013).
- She started her career in 1996 in theatre and used to take part in plays in Allahabad. Before becoming an actor, she worked for All India Radio. She was a part of the show ‘Chand Ke Paar Chalo’ in 2008.
- She has worked as an actor in Ravi Ojha Productions from 2013 to 2014. In 2015, she joined as an actor in the Film Farm productions. In 2017, she joined Qissago Telefilms LLP as an actor. In 2019, she worked with 4 Lions Films as an actor.
- She appeared on other television shows like Chotti Bahu (2011-2012), Ishq Ka Rang Safed (2015-2016), Nimki Mukhiya (2017-2018), Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka! (2019-2020), and Nazar (2019).
- In an interview, she talked about her love story and recalled that she met her husband in 1996 when he scolded her for driving the scooter and car very fast outside the college.
- She was interested in music since childhood so her mother bought her a harmonium when she was in class six. Garima possesses a tape recorder that her father gifted her at her wedding; according to Garima, every time the tape recorder creates any issue, she gets it repaired.
- In 2017, she appeared in a short film titled ‘The Writer’ which was directed by her niece Anukriti Singh. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
The Writer is directed by my niece, Anukriti Singh. It is her first attempt at direction, so I really feel proud of her. If we don’t sit down to find faults in the movie, she has done a great job in her first endeavour.”
- She has a lot of interest in reading books and often gets a new collection of books from her husband because he is a writer.
- In an interview, she said that she gained a lot of confidence by spending time with her family. She further added,
Spending time with family builds confidence for all of its members. Parents can teach children to build self-esteem through specific skills such as problem solving and communication. They can also model the ability to love oneself without degrading others.”
- In an interview, she said that she learned acting from her husband after being part of many of the plays written by him.
- In 2019, Garima appeared in the TV show “Nazar” which was based on supernatural content. In an interview, she talked about her entry into supernatural space and said,
I’m excited about making my debut in the supernatural genre. I’m playing a character named Panna. It’s a strong role with grey shades.”
- In an interview, she talked about the young writers who get used by senior writers in the industry and said,
Many aspiring writers come to Mumbai. They meet senior writers and narrate their ideas, stories to them, hoping they would help them get some work in the industry. But those seniors steal their ideas, make a few changes in the script here and there and then present them as their own. I feel this is not a new phenomenon.”
- In 2022, she was featured in a web series titled ‘Nirmal Pathak Ki Ghar Wapsi’ in which she played the role of Nirmal’s aunt. In an interview, she talked about her show and said,
All types of people will relate to this show because it talks about homecoming. Everyone has to go back to home at the end of the day, and it celebrates that.”
- She works out regularly and often posts pictures of her workout on social media.
|↑1||The Times of India|
|↑2, ↑3||Saas Bahu aur Saazish - YouTube|