Real Name Drashti Dhami
Nickname Not Known
Profession Actress, Model
Physical Stats & More
Height in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5"
Weight in Kilograms- 54 Kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
Figure Measurements 34-24-35
Eye Colour Brown
Hair Colour Black
Date of Birth 10 January 1985
Age (as in 2017) 32 Years
Birth Place Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Capricorn
Hometown Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
School Mary Immaculate Girl's High School Borivali, Mumbai
College Mithibai College, Mumbai
Educational Qualifications Degree in Sociology
Debut TV: Dill Mill Gayye (2009)
Family Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Jaysheel Dhami (Elder)
Controversies Vivian Dsena had issues with her during her show Madhubala as he was paid less money than her.
Favourite Food Chocolates, Khaakra, Cakes
Favourite Actor Ranbir Kapoor, Karan Singh Grover
Favourite Actress Anushka Sharma
Favourite Film Bollywood: Rockstar
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status Married
Affairs/Boyfriends Neeraj Khemka (Businessman)
Husband Neeraj Khemka (Businessman, m.2015-present)
Marriage Date 21 February 2015
Children Son- N/A
Salary 1 lakh/episode (INR)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Drashti Dhami
- Does Drashti Dhami smoke?: No
- Does Drashti Dhami drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Drashti belongs to a Gujarati family background.
- She was a popular face in ad commercial world before entering the TV industry.
- Initially, she featured in various music videos like Saiyaan Dil Mein Aana Re, Humko Aaj Kal Hai, Teri Meri Nazar Ki Dori and Nachle Soniyo Tu.
- In 2011, she became the brand ambassador for Hindustan Tin Works Ltd in support of Save Our Planet initiative.
- She was the winner of Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 6 and even worked as a dancing instructor in her early career.
- In 2012, she was ranked #12 World’s Sexiest Asian Woman by Eastern Eye, and once came #3 after Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra but beat Deepika Padukone.
- TV actress Suhasi Dhami is her sister-in-law and TV actor Karan V Grover is her cousin.
- She was offered a role in Rohit Shetty‘s Singham Returns (2014), but she refused the offer due to lack of dates.
- She wears spectacles in real life.
- She is the brand ambassador of SoColor, a brand by MATRIX.