|Profession(s)||Actor, Play Director, Film Maker, and Choreographer|
|Famous Role||Son of the Marathi film actor Ravindra Mahajani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||Film (Hindi; As an actor): Muskurake Dekh Zara (2010) as Vivek
Film (Marathi; As an actor): Carry On Maratha (2015) as Martand
|Date of Birth||8 June 1985 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||35 Years|
|School||Abhinava Vidyalaya English Medium High School, Pune|
|College/University||Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Facebook|
|Tattoo||He has got a tattoo inked on the back of his shoulder.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||28 December 2014 (Sunday)|
|Children||Son- Vyom (Born on 21 December 2019)
|Parents||Father- Ravindra Mahajani (Actor)
Mother- Madhu Mahajani
|Siblings||He has a sister who is thirteen years older to him.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gashmeer Mahajani
- Gashmeer Mahajani is an Indian actor, play director, filmmaker, and choreographer who is known for his work in Marathi cinema.
- After making his acting debut in 2010, he took a break of almost five years from acting in films and continued working in theatres.
- He then appeared in a few Marathi films like ‘Deool Band’ (2015), ‘Kanha’ (2016), ‘Mala Kahich Problem Nahi’ (2017), and ‘Bonus’ (2020).
- He has appeared in a few Hindi films including ‘Dongari Ka Raja’ (2016) and ‘Panipat’ (2019).
- Gashmeer has acted in Hindi TV serials like ‘Anjaan: Special Crimes Unit’ (2018) and ‘Imlie’ (2020).
- He has also acted and directed many theatre plays.
- At the age of 15, he started his own dance studio to support his family financially. He owns a dance studio ‘GRM Dance Academy’ in Pune. In an interview, he shared his love for dancing, he said,
I get to see a different side of me when I dance. I have come to realise that dancing and acting are two sides of the same coin. To become a complete actor, you need to know dancing because body language is important in an actor.”
- In an interview, he talked about his struggling days, he said,
And in those times my mother too was working in a hotel as a house keeper at mere 3 thousand rupees at months. In those times I have myself distributed leaflets about my company on the road as I learned from my mother that no work is small.”
- He regularly practices Yoga. In an interview, he shared the benefits of Yoga, he said,
One key aspect of acting is breath control. And by performing yoga, you master that art. Though I haven’t been able to include that in my fitness routine yet, this is one aspect that I want to learn from my father, Dad is a very disciplined practitioner of yoga and starts his day with a pranayam every day. I can’t do all the asanas like him but I ensure that I at least do the pranayam regularly.”
- In his leisure time, he plays snooker.
- Gashmeer has received various awards for his Marathi films.
- He has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- Gashmeer has a pet dog Gabbar and loves to spend time with him.