|Real name||Dolly D Cruze The Hindustan Times|
|Profession(s)||YouTuber and Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Debut||Web Series: 'Madam Sir Madam Anthey' (2020)
|Date of Birth||21 January 1996 (Sunday)|
|Birthplace||Village Lankal, District Mahabubnagar, Telangana|
|Date of Death||18 March 2022|
|Place of Death||Gachibowli, Hyderabad|
|Age (at the time of death)||26 Years|
|Death Cause||Car Accident The Times of India|
|Hometown||Village Lankal, District Mahabubnagar, Telangana|
|Tattoo(s)||• On her right forearm: Alphabet 'I' with a heart
• On her right forearm: A childhood picture of Gayathri with her father
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dolly D Cruze aka Gayathri
- Gayathri aka Dolly D Cruze was a Telugu actress and YouTuber who died in a car accident on 18 March 2022.
- She was born and brought up in Telangana.
- Initially, she started making videos on TikTok and gained immense popularity through it.
- She came into the limelight with her YouTube channel ‘Jalsa Rayudu’ in 2020. She mainly appeared in spoof and comic videos. She also appeared in Telugu short films.
- In 2022, she acted in the Telugu web series ‘Charminar’ along with other YouTubers like Shrihan, Kalpana Reddy, JDV Prasad, and Kp Kalidindi.
- She was an avid animal lover and had a pet dog named Louis.
- Gayathri aka Dolly loved riding motorcycles.
View this post on Instagram
- She loved going on trips and hanging out with her friends.
- On 18 March 2022, while she was returning home (in a Ford Eco-Sport car) from a Holi party along with her friend Rathod, her car met with a fatal accident. Reportedly, Rathod was driving the car at a high speed and lost control over it. The car then hit the divider and overturned. A lady named Maheshwari (aged 38), who was working near the road was also hit by the car. In the accident, Maheshwari and Gayathri died on the spot. Rathod was immediately taken to a nearby hospital, but he could not survive and died in the hospital. The news of the accident was shared by the Telugu actress and Gayathri’s co-star Surekha Vani through her Instagram account. Surekha wrote,
How could u leave this mom..! Had really best times together..! Still, I can’t believe this..! Can u please Come back soon will have a nice party..! Heyy lot to share..! Many more to do together..! Come. This is not time to go it’s too early to leave us..! I don’t wanna miss u..! Tcre..! Love u forever..!”