Geeta Zaildar Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wife, Children, Biography & More
|Real Name||Geeta Pakkian|
|Profession||Singer, Model, Actor, Lyricist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 41 Inches
- Waist: 33 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||11 October 1978|
|Age (as in 2017)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Village Garhi Mahan Singh, Tehsil Phillaur, Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Village Garhi Mahan Singh, Tehsil Phillaur, Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|School||Govt High School Garhi Mahan Singh, Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate, Music Training|
|Debut||Song Debut: Seeti (Duet Song with Miss Pooja)
Album Debut: Dil Di Rani (2006)
Film Debut: Pinky Moge Wali (2012)
|Family||Father- S. Jagir Singh
Mother- Smt. Gian Kaur
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Controversy||• In 2015, Geeta Zaildar came into the controversy along with Harjit Harman due to his song Patang in which they displayed an inappropriate background of Golden Temple, Amritsar.|
|Favourite Food||Gulab Jamun|
|Favourite Singer||Gurdas Maan, Kuldeep Manak|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Children||Son- Sunny Singh
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Geeta Zaildar
- Does Geeta Zaildar smoke?: No
- Does Geeta Zaildar drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born into a Jatt farmer’s family.
- During his college days, he used to participate in Bhangra and singing (Bolian) competitions.
- After completing the graduation, he moved to Canada.
- He came into the eyes of media and public after singing his debut song Seeti (duet with Miss Pooja).
- He learned singing skills from his professor Ustad Janab Shamshad Ali, who was a music professor in the Amardeep Shergill Memorial College, Mukandpur (Banga, Nawanshahr).
- He is fond of Jeeps.