|Real Name||Harjit Harman|
|Profession||Singer, Model, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 July 1975|
|Age (as in 2017)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Doda near Nabha, District Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Doda near Nabha, District Patiala, Punjab, India|
|College||Akaal Degree Collage Mastuana Sahib, Sangrur, Punjab, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Album Debut: Kudi Chiran Ton Vichhari (1999)
Film Debut: Tera Mera Ki Rishta as a guest appearance (2009)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Controversy||• In 2015, Harjit Harman came into the controversy along with Geeta Zaildar due to his song Patang in which they displayed an inappropriate background of Golden Temple, Amritsar.|
|Favourite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Favourite Colour||Sky Blue|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harjit Harman
- Does Harjit Harman smoke?: No
- Does Harjit Harman drink alcohol?: Yes
- Meeting lyricist Pargat Singh was a turning point of Harjit Harman’s life as he was promoted by him in 1999.
- He is known for singing folk songs.
- In 2002, he got fame from his solo album Zanjeeri.
- His one of the most super hit songs was Mitran Da Naa Chalda which was highly appreciated by the audience.
- His songs are written by the lyricist Pragat Singh.
- He has sung over 100 songs till now.
- His album Shaan-E-Quam (Pride of the Nation) was nominated for the Global Indian Music Awards under the category Best Folk Album in 2011.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡