|Real Name||Gulkirat Kaur Panag|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Activist, Politician, Pilot|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 6"
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 Kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||3 January 1979|
|Age (as in 2017)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Mahadian, Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Schools||The Lawrence School
The International School of Lusaka, Zambia
|College||Government College for Girls, Punjabi University, Patiala, India
Punjab University, Chandigarh, India
Kellogg School of Management, Evanston, Illinois, United States
|Educational Qualifications|| Bachelors in Mathematics
Masters in Political Science
Mangement in Radio & Television
|Debut||TV : Kashmeer (2003)
Film : Dhoop (2003)
|Family||Father- Lt. Gen. Harcharanjit Singh Panag (retd.)
Mother- Gurjit kaur
Brother- Shebir Singh
|Hobbies||Travelling, Horse Riding, Biking, Trekking, Jeep Safari|
|Controversy||Being a member of Lok Sabha, she was really disappointed when veteran actress Rekha's name was nominated for Rajya Sabha Seat. She commented "What has Rekha done to deserve an RS nomination? I am very disappointed with the recent Rajya Sabha nominations.
I can understand Sachin Tendulkar's nomination because of his distinction in cricket.
But look at the choices from arts and cinema.
Just because the minimum nomination age is 30, it doesn't mean we have to take people who are 60.
I have immense respect for Rekha, but what has she done of late to deserve that nomination?"
After hearing this comment, Rekha was really annoyed by her.
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan
|Favourite Actress||Rachel Weise|
|Favourite Designers||Urvashi Kaur, Mandira Wirk, Anita Dongre|
|Favourite Color||Red, Black|
|Favourite Destination||Munich, Germany|
|Favourite Reataurant||Hakkasan, London|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Capt. Rishi Attari|
|Husband||Capt. Rishi Attari|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gul Panag
- Does Gul Panag smoke?: Yes
- Does Gul Panag drink alcohol?: Yes
- Gul Panag is an Indian actress, presenter, model, former beauty queen, activist, politician and pilot.
- Her father, Lt. Gen. Panag was in the army and the family moved to different places across India and abroad. As a result of this, she studied in 14 different schools across the world.
- She won the Miss India title in 1999, and was crowned Miss Beautiful Smile in the same pageant. She represented India in the Miss Universe 1999 pageant.
- She begun her career in Bollywood with the 2003 film Dhoop.
- She has appeared in numerous advertisements on television and print media and is the brand ambassador for Tata Sky, along with Aamir Khan.
- She got married to her long time boyfriend Capt. Rishi Attari on 13 March 2011. Defying the usual custom of reaching the wedding venue on a mare, the groom/baraatis, instead came on Royal Enfields (Bullet) on her marriage.
- She was the Aam Aadmi Party candidate from Chandigarh for 2014 Lok Sabha elections.