Myra Vishwakarma (Pihu) Age, Family, Biography & More
|Profession||Child Artist (Actress)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Debut||Film (Child Artist): Pihu
|Date of Birth||17 November 2012|
|Age (as in 2018)||6 Years|
|Birthplace||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh, India|
|School||Delhi Public School, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Parents||Father- Rohit Vishwakarma
Mother- Prerna Vishwakarma
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Name Not Known)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Varun Dhawan Quint|
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt Quint|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Myra Vishwakarma
- She belongs to a Vishwakarma family of Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh.
- On 17 November 2013, her parents organised a grand party to celebrate her first birthday.
- As in 2018, she is studying in Delhi Public School, Noida.
- She started her acting career at the age of 2. As she was just 2 years old, it was very challenging for the filmmakers to get her act. For taking out the best expressions from Myra, the role of Myra’s on-screen parents was played by her real-life parents.
- Before filmmaking, the director of the film, Vinod Kapri, had spent four months with the girl to observe her behaviour and to familiarise her with the crew members.
- After hearing the story of the film, Pihu, no director was interested to invest in it. Then, Krishan Kumar invested ₹47 lakh for the movie. This budget was not enough for the film. After some time, Krishan Kumar passed away due to the heart attack.
- The film, ‘Pihu’ won two awards at the 14th Trans-Saharan International Film Festival at Zagora in Morocco. The first one for “Best Feature Film in International Competition” category and the second one was for “Best Film People’s Choice Award.”
- The writer and director of the film Pihu, Vinod Kapri, has been honoured with a National Award for his documentary film, “Can’t Take This Shit Anymore.”
- In 2015, Vinod Kapri directed a film, “Miss Tanakpur Haazir Ho,” which was very much appreciated by critics.
- In 2018, the film, “Pihu” was on the list of 27 Indian Films along with the film, “Village Rockstars,” which were nominated for the Oscar.
- The same year, she became the youngest actor to feature in a solo film.
- She didn’t give any audition for Piku; as Vinod Kapri saw her for the first time at a party and immediately decided to give her the lead role in the film.
- The shooting of the film was completed within 40-45 days.