|Real Name||Rohan Shrestha|
|Famous For||Being the boyfriend of Shraddha Kapoor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||6 March 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|School||Learners' Academy, Mumbai|
|College/University||• H. R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
• New York Film Academy, New York
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from H. R. College
• Degree in Filmmaking from New York Film Academy
|Hobbies||Travelling, Watching Football, Sketching, Painting|
|Tattoo(s)||Right and Left Back- His family member's names
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Affair/Girlfriend||Shraddha Kapoor (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Rakesh Shrestha (Photographer)
Mother- Jean Rodrigues (Air Hostess, Died in 2009), Pooja Shrestha (Step-mother, Worked as an Air Hostess)
|Siblings||Brother- Rihaan (Younger, Half-brother)
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Photographer(s)||Paolo Roversi, Suresh Natrajan, Farrokh Chothia, Prabuddha Dasgupta, Jatin Kampani, Atul Kasbekar|
|Favourite Footballer||Lionel Messi|
|Favourite Football Club||FC Barcelona|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Ranveer Singh, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Aishwarys Rai Bachchan|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Roberto Cavalli|
|Favourite Destination||New York|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rohan Seth
- Rohan was born to a Hindu father and a Catholic mother and has his roots in Nepal.
- His father, Rakesh Shrestha, is a renowned film photographer, who has shot for more than 600 films.
- As his father was a busy photographer, and his mother was an air hostess with Air India, they used to travel a lot, and that’s why Rohan grew up with his maternal grandparents.
- Being raised in a family with a strong photography background, he has always been passionate about photography, and after completing his schooling, he started working under his father and various other photographers.
- Rohan and Ranveer Singh went to school together and have been best friends since then.
- He aspired to become a pilot or a scuba diver.
- He started his career as a Freelance Photographer in 2009 by opening a studio in Aaram Nagar, Versova, Mumbai, and has worked for magazine giants like- Vogue, GQ, L’Officiel, Harpers Bazaar, Verve, Cosmopolitan, Filmfare, FHM, Mans World, Femina, People, Hello!, etc.
- His mother died just a day before his first cover was released.
- After the sudden death of his mother, his father left photography, and he became spiritual.
- In 2010, he had his first major photo shoot, for Ranbir Kapoor.
- He is known to be a very talkative, emotional, and sensitive person.
- Apart from photography, he is also a certified ‘Scuba Diver.’
- He runs an NGO called ‘Humans of Tomorrow’ and has a dream to build an old age home.
- After the April 2015 Nepal Earthquake, he, along with his friends and a team of doctors went to Kathmandu from Mumbai to help the victims.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡