Husband: Aneesh Seth
Hometown: New Delhi
Marital Status: Married
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kaveri Sethi
- Kaveri Sethi is an Indian actress, dancer, and choreographer. She is known for playing the role of Divya in her Bollywood debut film “Gulmohar” (2023) starring Sharmila Tagore.
- She began her career in theatrical productions in various capacities in 2015.
- In 2018, she played the role of Jyoti in the play “Kanyadaan” which was performed under the theatrical production of the Bay Area Drama Company. Later, she appeared in the play “Dance Like a Man” under the same theatrical production. Both of the plays were performed in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- In 2020, she assisted the Indian-American filmmaker Mira Nair on the mini TV series “A Suitable Man” which was released on BBC One. She also played the role of Shireen in the series.
- In 2020, she appeared in the video songs ‘Sweetheart’ and ‘Center.’
- In November 2022, she worked on the “Monsoon Wedding Musical,” which is a musical representation of the 2001 bilingual film “Monsoon Wedding.” The musical theatre was performed as a part of Qatar Creates’ cultural programme for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 in Doha.
- Kaveri Seth has modelled in the video campaigns of various fashion and jewellery brands including ‘Tilfi Banaras’ and ‘House of Dhaaga.’
- The actress has also appeared in various television and digital including Uber, Spotify, Coca-Cola, Asian Paints, and CarDekho.
- She is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer and practising it for more than a decade.
- Kaveri worked as a dancer photographer and lighting designer for the stage during her post-graduation in the US.
- In an interview, Kaveri Seth praised Manoj Bajpayee, her co-star in the film “Gulmohar,” and revealed that during the shooting of the film she got an opportunity to attend some acting workshops of Manoj Bajpayee at the National School of Drama (NSD).
Manoj sir treated us like his own students while filming ‘Gulmohar’. He’d share so many anecdotes from his vast experience in film and theatre. I even got the opportunity to attend his acting workshops at NSD.” The Times of India