Some Lesser Known Facts About Hannah Jeter
- Does Hannah Jeter smoke: Not Known
- Does Hannah Jeter drink alcohol: Yes
- Daughter of a ‘Soccer player’, Hannah was, of course, an avid sportsperson from an early age. But unlike her father, she chose Tennis and Volleyball. Not only was she ranked among the top 50 young tennis players in the country, she was also a part of the Virgin Islands national Volleyball team.
- There’s no surprise if a Tennis player takes up modeling as a profession in the future, consider the likes of Anna Kournikova for example. However, what’s surprising is that model scouts were interested in Hannah from the time when she was in her early teens.
- At a mere age of 14, she was signed by the talent management agency- IMG. As a result, within a week’s time, she had her first offer from Ralph Lauren. However, owing to her high school commitments, Hannah worked only during weekends and vacations.
- Hannah and her beau Derek Jeter’s relationship has been an “on-and-off” one. The two reportedly started dating in 2011 and since then have broken-up and patched-up a number of times before finally getting hitched in 2016. Notably, Derek is 16 years older than her.
- She has appeared in as many as 4 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues from 2013 to 2016. However, the 2015 edition is the closest to her as she was the cover model of that year’s issue. In addition, she appeared on the cover of France and South Africa’s FHM magazine in 2012 and 2013 respectively.
- She has been the top model for a number of popular brands like Levi’s, Tommy Hilfiger, American Eagle Outfitters, Victoria’s Secret, etc.
- In an interview, Hannah said that she hates going to parties. Furthermore, she revealed that she is a skilled unicyclist and a stilt-walker.
- Hannah was also seen in a cameo role in the 2015 comedy movie- Vacation.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)