Harsh Nagar Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Wife: Tanvi Vyas
Father: Bharat Nagar
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||Film: Always Kabhi Kabhi (2011)
Web-Series: Akoori (2018) as Ayushman
TV: Kartik Purnima (2020) as Kartik
|Birthplace||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Law Graduate|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Horse Riding, and Dancing|
|Tattoo(s)||He has got three tattoos inked on his body.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||12 December 2018
|Wife/Spouse||Tanvi Vyas (Actor and Femina Miss India Earth 2008)
|Parents||Father- Bharat Nagar (Amitabh Bachchan's Lawyer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Film||Into the Wild (2007)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harsh Nagar
- Harsh Nagar is an Indian film and television actor.
- He was born in the family of Surendra Singh Nagar (Member of Parliament, Noida), Lakhi Ram Nagar (Minister of Irrigation in the Government of Uttar Pradesh), and Malook Nagar (Industrialist, Politician from Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh).
- While he was in school, he used to participate in various extra-curricular activities.
- He has won the title of ‘Junior Mr Noida.’
- He has received ‘Young Achiever’s Award’ for performing in a beauty contest in Radisson hotel, Noida.
- He received the training in acting from the acting schools of Kishore Namit Kapoor, Anupam Kher, and Barry Jones.
- He did an acting course from the New York Film Academy in New York, USA.
- In 2008, he met Tanvi Vyas while he was pursuing his acting course. They both fell in love, and after dating for almost nine years, the couple tied the knot on 12 December 2018.
- He is a national level taekwondo player, and he holds a black belt in it.
- In an interview, he shared the story of his initial days in Mumbai, he said,
My dad already had an office there before I shifted to Mumbai. So I had the advantage of a car, a driver and a house. I didn’t have to search for a house and I never had to travel in trains. Rest was a struggle, I had to go for the screen tests, etc.”
- In 2011, he started his career as an actor in the Bollywood film, ‘Always Kabhi Kabhi,’ produced by Shah Rukh Khan’s production company ‘Red Chillies Entertainment.’
- He has acted in various Bollywood films, like ‘Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge’ (2011), ‘498A: The Wedding Gift’ (2012), and ‘Love Day- Pyaar Ka Din’ (2016).
- He has worked as a model for various brands.
- He is a popular face in the world of Hindi advertisements. He has appeared in more than 100 TV commercials.
- He debuted as an actor in the Star Bharat’s daily soap, ‘Kartik Purnima.’ He played the male lead in this serial opposite the TV actress, Poulomi Das.
- He is a regular blood donor and motivates people to donate blood.