|Real Name||Harshvardhan Deo|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Date of Birth||11 May 1989|
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|School||Delhi Public School, Delhi|
|College/University||Cardiff University, United Kingdom|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Business Administration|
|Debut||Film: Jigariyaa (2014)
Short Film: Kirchiyaan (2013)
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Playing and Watching Cricket, Writing|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harshvardhan Deo
- Does Harshvardhan Deo smoke?: Not Known
- Does Harshvardhan Deo drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Harshvardhan Deo started his career as an assistant director to Prakash Jha in the film ‘Chakravyuh’ (2012).
- He has appeared in many short films including the critically acclaimed ‘Kirchiyaan’ and ‘Neelofar’.
- He has done many print shoots and modelling assignments.
- Harshvardhan Deo believes in Sufism.
- He lost over 6 kgs of weight for the role in his debutant movie.
- He likes reading and writing poetry.
- He has also been a part of the theatre.
- He has also been a sportsperson in his school and college.