Heather Heyer (Charlottesville Victim) Age, Family, Husband, Boyfriend, Biography & More
|Real Name||Heather Heyer|
|Date of Birth||Year 1985|
|Birth Place||Ruckersville, Greene County, Virginia, USA|
|Date of Death||12 August 2017|
|Place of Death||Charlottesville, Virginia, USA|
|Age (at the time of death)||32 Years|
|Death Cause||Murder (Intentionally hit by a car)|
|Hometown||Ruckersville, Greene County, Virginia, USA|
|School||William Monroe High School, Stanardsville, Virginia|
|Educational Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Family||Father- Mark Heyer
Mother- Susan Bro (Administrative assistant at Virginia Tech)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Social work, debating|
|Favorite Politicians||Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Heather Heyer
- Heather was a paralegal (qualified by education, training or work experience, who is employed or retained by a lawyer, law office, corporation, governmental agency).
- Since July 2012, she was working as a legal assistant for ‘Miller Law Group PC in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- She was a Bernie Sanders supporter in 2016.
- On 12 August 2017, James Alex Fields Jr. drove his silver Dodge Challenger into people protesting a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in which Heather Heyer died and at least 19 other protesters got injured. James was booked and charged with one count of second-degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding, failure to stop for an accident involving a death, and hit-and-run.
- Just before her death, she was participating in a counter protest against a group of alt-right who had rallied together to protest the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue.
- Her biggest goal was to stop hatred in the world.
- She had a good sense of humor.