|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-65 kg
in pounds-143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-32-34|
|Debut||Film: Apartment: Rent at Your Own Risk (2010)
TV: Aahat (1995)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2022: Indian Television Academy Award (ITA Awards) for her role (Bhavanibai) in the Hindi TV show ‘Kashibai Bajirao Ballal’ (2021)|
|Date of Birth||14 January 1980 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||42 Years|
|Hobbies||Dancing and travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Name not known|
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Devyani Yadav
|Siblings||Brother- Hetal has one brother
Elder Sister- Sheetal Yadav (Sports nutrionist)
Younger Sister- Parul Yadav (Indian actress)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hetal Yadav
- Hetal Yadav is an Indian actress who is known for roles such as Biraj Munshi in the Hindi TV show ‘Barrister Babu’ (2020) and Shivani Rana in the show ‘Imlie’ (2020).
- In the late 90s, Hetal started her journey as a dance assistant to to Ganesh Acharya followed by her guru, Nimesh Bhatt who taught her choreography. She choreographed Indian films as an associate; however, Hetal emerged as an actress ten years later.
I joined the industry in late 90s as an assistant to Ganesh Acharya followed by my guru Nimesh Bhatt who taught me choreography. I went on choreographing films as an associate for over a decade till destiny got me into acting. I have done 30 plus shows so far. You can say, I chose choreography as a profession but acting picked me.”
- She has choreographed dancing sequences in TV shows, in which she also acted, such as Aladdin (2007) and Jaat Na Poocho Prem Ki (2019). She even choreographed a few dance performances in the Hindu mythological TV show titled ‘Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev’ (2011).
- Hetal has appeared in episodic roles in the popular Indian sitcom ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ (2008) on Sony SAB and has gardened appreciation for her work.
- Hetal has worked in many Hindi TV serials on Colors TV, including Uttaran (2008), Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi (2014), Balika Vadhu- Lamhe Pyaar Ke (2016), and Imlie (2020) on StarPlus, and Kashibai Bajirao Ballal (2021) on ZEE5.
- On 5 December 2022, around 8:45 pm, Hetal experienced a fatal accident when her car and a truck collided at the Jogeshwari–Vikhroli Link Road (JVLR) in Mumbai. The Times of India In an interview, while addressing her fans about the incident, Hetal said,
I packed up around 8:45 p.m. last night and left from film city to reach home. As soon as I reached the JVLR highway, a truck rammed into my car and there was friction as the truck pushed my car toward the edge of the flyover to an extent that my car would have fallen off. Later on, I somehow mustered courage and stopped the car in front of the truck, and called up my son. I asked him to inform the police as I was left extremely shocked after the incident.”