|Humaira Ali Facebook- Humaira Asghar
|Ali Facebook- Humaira Asghar
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|TV: F.M 1.2.3 (2008)
|Age (as of 2022)
|National College of Arts (NCA), Lahore, Pakistan
|Studied Painting, Sculpture, and Graphic Arts at National College of Arts (NCA) Facebook- Humaira Asghar
|Relationships & More
|Father- Asghar Ali Chaudhary (doctor)
Mother- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Humaira Asghar
- Humaira Asghar is a Pakistani actor and model. She is a popular social media influencer in Pakistan. The actress rose to popularity after a viral video of her posing in from of a forest fire went viral over the internet.
- Humaira Asghar started participating in theater plays during her college days.
- She has worked as a fashion model for various international & local brands including Porsche cars, Guess International, Ali Xeeshan, Borjan, Deepak perwani, Mausummery, House of Ittehad, and many others.
- She participated Veet Miss Super Model Contest and qualified in the top three finalists of Veet MSM.
- Humaira has had a lifelong interest in performing and drama. While still in college, she began performing professionally. She has modelled for Porsche, Guess International, Ali Xeeshan, Borjan, Deepak Perwani, Mausummery, House of Ittehad, and many other international and local companies. She was one of the top three finalists in the Veet Miss Super Model Contest. For the past 9 years, she has performed serious and creative theatre on behalf of colleges and universities, as well as professionally with significant theatrical organisations and groups such as Rafi Peer Group, Ajoka, Alhumra Arts Council, Sufi Tabbasum Group, and others. She averages more than 110 performances per year (2002 to 2011).
- She has visited Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad where She has worked as a mime, in theatre plays, and in theatre management. On behalf of the Lahore Arts Council, Rafi Peer Theater, Sufi Tabbasam Academy, Aurat Foundation, and other organisations. In all of them, I’ve performed the major LEAD ROLES.
- Her other interests and hobbies are jewelery designing, pottery designing, fashion designing and writing blogs on Arts and Crafts.
- In May 2022, the actress was accused of posting a video where in she was seen modelling in front of a forest fire. The video received huge hate and the actress was highly criticized for the act. The model appears in the new video wearing a silver ball gown, with a fire blazing in the backdrop and a male standing next to her. The video was captioned as follows,
Dekhiye guys, hum yahan aaye hue hain and jungle mein aag lagi hui hai. Inse poocha hai, to ye kya keh rahe hain, bataiye.”
- The man then claims that he set fire to the bushes to scare away the huge snakes that live there. He said that because the snakes were endangering their children, they used fire to chase them away. “Isliye ye aag lagaya humne kyunki bade bade saanp niklate hain,” he continues. “Bacchan ko khatra hota hai.”
- The audience and her admirers began to lash out at the actress. Angry netizens began demanding punishment, labelling her actions as “criminal behaviour.” “She should have attempted to extinguish the fire rather than glamourizing it,” Pakistani environmental activist Rina Saeed Khan Satti said in response to her recordings. One of her Twitter followers commented,
This tiktoker from Pakistan has set fire to the forest for 15 sec video. Government should make sure that culprits are punished and the tiktoker along with the brand should be penalized.”
- She later took to Instagram to clear the confusion about the situation. She quoted,
Many known local and international social media platforms have misunderstood and published my name #HumairaAsghar in reference to #Dolly aka #NousheenSyed, the renowned TikToker’s news about making a forest fire video that ignited anger.It is to be noted that I, Humaira Asghar Ali and Dolly, are two different people. And I have nothing to do with this case nor with Dolly. I humbly request all the platforms which have misunderstood me with Dolly to fix the mistake.”
- She averages more than 110 performances per year (2002 to 2011). In Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad, she has performed in mimes, theatre plays, and theatre management. On behalf of the Lahore Arts Council, Rafi Peer Theater, Sufi Tabbasam Academy, Aurat Foundation, and other organisations. In all of them, I’ve performed the major lead roles.
- She is an animal lover and is frequently seen posting pictures of herself with various animals.
- The actress is a fitness fanatic who follows a strict diet.