|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Politician|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||29-27-29|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Brown (Dyed)|
|Political Party||All India Trinamool Congress (TMC)
|Political Journey||• Contested the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections from the Basirhat Constituency in West Bengal and won against BJP's Sayantan Basu by a margin of 3.5 lakh votes.|
|Date of Birth||8 January 1990|
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||Our Lady Queen of the Missions School, Park Circus, Kolkata, India|
|College||Bhawanipur College, Kolkata, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Debut||TV: 'Fair-One Miss Kolkata 2010' (2010)
Film: 'Shotru' (2011)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sisters- Nuzhat Jahan, Pooja Prassad
|Hobbies||Yoga, Gymming, Playing Guitar, Shopping|
|Controversies||• On January 2017, Nusrat came into the controversy when her boyfriend Kadir Khan was accused in a rape case.|
|Food||Mutton, Mishti Doi, Pasta|
|Actor||Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Colours||Pink, Yellow, Black|
|Book||"Who Moved My Cheese" by Spencer Johnson|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||19 June 2019|
|Marriage Place||Turkey's Bodrum|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Kadir Khan
• Victor Ghosh (rumoured)
• Yash Dasgupta (rumoured) Navbharat Times
|Husband/Spouse||Nikhil Jain (Businessman)
|Children||On 26 August 2021, she became the mother of a baby boy, Yishaan. Hindustan Times|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nusrat Jahan
- Does Nusrat Jahan smoke?: No
- Does Nusrat Jahan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Nusrat Jahan was born and brought up in a Bengali Muslim family in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- She was the winner of ‘Fair One Miss Kolkata 2010’.
- She started her acting career in 2011.
- She is well known for her work in the Tollywood movies such as ‘Shotru’, ‘Khokha 420’, ‘Love Express’, ‘Ami Je Ke Tomar’ and many more.
- She won the audition from 50 contestants when she made her debut opposite brilliant actor Jeet.
- She also participated in the theme song of BCL (Bengal Celebrity League) for the team ‘Midnapoor Mighties’ with Dev and Sayantika Banerjee.
- She won Star Jalsha Parivaar Award for the Best Jodi with Ankush Hazra for the movie ‘Jamai 420’.
- In 2017, she won the Tele Cine Award for Best Actress.
- Nusrat’s boyfriend, Kadir Khan was the primary accused in one of the most sensational rape cases in 2017. Following the incident, Nusrat distanced herself from Kadir.
- On 8 May 2019, while she was addressing the public of Jhargram city during her election campaign, the stage collapsed.
- The Bangladeshi actress, Tareen Jahan, is her fufu (father’s sister).
- Nusrat was rumoured to be married to Victor Ghosh for almost 5 years. However, the actress refuted the rumours.
- In June 2021, she spoke about her separation from her husband, Nikhil Jain. She released a statement in which she said,
Being on foreign land, as per Turkish Marriage Regulation, the ceremony is invalid. Moreover, since it was an interfaith marriage, it requires validation under Special Marriage Act in India, which did not happen. As per the court of law, it is not a Marriage, but a relationship or a live-in relationship. Thus, the question of divorce does not arise. Our separation happened long back, but I did not speak about it as I intended to keep my private life to myself. Thus, my actions must not be questioned based on “separation”, by the media or anybody I am not related to. The alleged marriage is not legal, valid and tenable; and thus, was not a marriage at all in the eye of law.”
- Here’s an interesting video about Nusrat Jahan’s biography:
- In September 2021, when she made her first public appearance after becoming the mother of a son, a reporter asked her that who was the father of her son, and she replied,
father knows who the father is.”