Marital Status: Married
Hometown: Karachi, Pakistan
Age: 21 Years
|Real name||Sarah Razi Instagram|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-25-35|
|Debut||Film: Jeeyo Mere Laal (2018)
TV: Hum Sub Umeed Say Hain (2007)
|Date of Birth||11 October 1999 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||21 Years|
|School||Dawood Public School, Karachi|
|College/University||Iqra University Instagram|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian citation|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Shopping, Traveling|
|Controversy||Sara Razi and her husbands mehndi function photoshoot video went viral over the internet in no time. Sara was caught being rude to her husband in the video. Some people found it insulting towrads her husband while others defended it as a cute gesture. Parhlo Pink
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||30 September 2018|
|Husband/Spouse||Muhammad Umair (Banker)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Know (Businessman)
Mother- Seema Razi (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Aness Razi
Sister- Arisha Razi (Actress)
|Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh|
|Actress(s)||Deepika Padukone, Mahira Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sara Razi
- Sara Razi is a popular Pakistani actress who was born and brought up in Karachi, Pakistan. She is best known for her work in the Urdu television dramas of Pakistan. Sara Razi was fond of acting and drama since childhood and she started her acting career at a very young age.
- Sara Razi made her first television appearance as a child artist at the age of 8, with Geo TV’s political comedy show “Hum Sub Umeed Say Hain.” Ever since then Sara has worked in a number of popular television dramas including My Dear Sotan, Qissa Chaar Darvesh, Rukhsaar, Sadqay Tumhare, Khatoon Manzil, Shiza, Chandni Begum, and Choti Choti Batain.
- Sara Razi is known for playing versatile characters on the screen including comic, serious, negative, and positive ones.
- Sara made her film debut alongside fellow Pakistani television actress Farah Shah in the 2018 film Jeeyo Mere Laal.
- Sara Razi also worked as a reality TV show host for Naat competition for children and Wah Wah Subaan Allah on Geo TV.
- Sara Razi appeared on many popular Pakistani morning talk shows including Good Morning Pakistan and Subh Saverey Samaa Kay Saath.
- Hum TV’s popular talk show “Jago Pakistan Jago” dedicated one of their episodes to Sara where they organized a bridal shower for her before her wedding.
- Sara’s marriage with Muhammad Umair was one of the most trending topics on social media in 2018. Her wedding functions included 2 bridal showers, mehndi, mayyun, nikkah, dholki, and valima. Sara’s looks and dance performances from her wedding functions went viral all over social media.
- Sara Razi is a social media star in Pakistan, who has more than 340k followers on her Instagram account.
- Sara Razi is the co-owner of the apparel brand ‘It’sForU’ along with her sister, Arisha Razi.
- Sara Razi is a great admirer of the British author J.K. Rowling’s work. She is often seen sharing her quotes and writings on her Instagram account.
- Sara Razi is often seen posting quotes of Buddha on her social media account.
- Sara Razi is a travel enthusiast, and she has travelled to more than 5 countries across the world.
- Sara Razi usually gets invited to schools and colleges as a judge for drama and dance competitions.
- Sara is close friends with the famous Pakistani twin sisters Aiman Khan and Minal Khan. They are often spotted spending quality time together.