Age: 23 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.6 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-28-38|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||10 October 1996 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|School||Calcutta International School|
|College/University||Symbiosis Centre for Media and Communication|
|Educational Qualification||B. A. in Mass Communication|
|Address||Runwal Elegante, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Sky diving, Listening to Music, and Working Out|
|Tattoo(s)||She has inked three tattoos- stars on her ankle, a mermaid on the back, and a crown on her ribs.|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Chris Lynn, Cricketer (rumoured)
• Mohammed Assaf, Palestinian Pop Singer (rumoured)
|Parents||Father- D Gupta (Businessman)
Mother- S Gupta (Social Worker)
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Ishan Gupta and Ivan Gupta
|Favourite Food||Fish, Chicken Shawarma, Chicken Biryani, Keema Paw, and Gol Gappe|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Bollywood: Shah Rukh Khan, Naseeruddin Shah, and Neeraj Kabi
Hollywood: Leonardo DiCaprio, and Bradley Cooper
|Favourite Actress(es)||Bollywood: Kareena Kapoor
Hollywood: Jennifer Lawrence
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
Hollywood- Limitless (2011)
|Favourite Singer(s)||Michael Jackson, A. R. Rahman, and Mohammed Assaf|
|Favourite Filmmaker||Karan Johar|
|Favourite Label(s)||Gucci, Versace, River Island, and Mossino Dutti|
|Favourite Perfume/Scent||Dylan Blue Versace|
|Favourite Restaurant||Estella and Bastian in Mumbai, L’avenue in Champs elysees in Paris, Al Mahara and Gold on 27 in Burj al Arab, Dubai, Nobu Dubai and Nusr et Dubai|
|Favourite Book||The Kite Runner|
|Favourite Song(s)||Love of my Life by Queen and Roll with it - Mohammed Assaf and Massari|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Dubai, London, and New York|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ishita Gupta
- Does Ishita Gupta drink alcohol?: Yes
- Ishita was born to an affluent Bengali family from Kolkata and has spent most of her childhood in Dubai.
- She worked with Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 2012-14 as an event coordinator.
- She had expressed her desire to become an actress after turning down a role in Kabir Singh while she was finishing university.
- She has done workshops with Neeraj Kabi and Mukesh Chabbra.
- She was spotted leaving the Barrel nightclub in Mumbai with Australian cricketer Chris Lynn during the IPL 2018.
- She took KL Rahul out on a yacht ride along with their good friends while Rahul was visiting Dubai with his friends.
- She initially never liked cricket or desired to be an actor coming from a conservative family of doctors.
- She wasn’t sure about her role in Kabir Singh as she was shy and it needed her to be bold and regrets not being a part of it after realizing the film was actually likes by audiences worldwide.
- She has been approached for Ekta Kapoor’s new web series that would be based somewhat on Super 30 but the schedule is clashing with her final year exams.
- She believes every child in India has a right to an education and a better life and has campaigned for UNICEF for the same to raise funds.
- She loves supercars and has stakes in a luxury tourism company in UAE that showcases a variety of supercars, stretches limousines, helicopters and yachts that cater to only the Rich.
- She loves her dogs Gucci and Chanel and is a huge animal lover.
- When it comes to fitness she looks up to Sh Handan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum the crown prince of Dubai and is often spotted wearing clothes and headgears with the ‘f3’ symbol which represents Hamdan or Fazza, the crown prince of Dubai.
- She loves Dubai and everything to do with Arabic food and culture since she has spent most of her childhood in the Middle East.
- She is a food lover. She loves Arabic food.