Wife: Shraddha Lokesh
Age: 47 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Service||Indian Administrative Service (IAS)|
|Major Designation(s)||• In 2006, the first position he held was as Assistant Magistrate and Collector in Aligarh
• In 2007, he held the position of Joint Magistrate & Collector in Saharanpur.
• From 2008 to 2009, he worked as Chief Development Officer in Prayagraj.
• He was appointed as District Magistrate & Collector in many cities in Uttar Pradesh including Kaushambhi (2009-2011), Amroha (2011), Ghazipur (2011-2012), and Etah (2012-2013).
• In 2013, Lokesh M was appointed to the role of Special Secretary for the Horticulture and Food Processing Department, as well as the Housing and Urban Planning Department in Lucknow.
• He was appointed to the position of District Magistrate & Collector in Kushinagar (2014-2016) and Mainpuri (2016).
• From 2016 to 2021, he held the post of Inter Cadre Deputation on a personal basis in Karnataka.
• He was appointed to the position of Divisional Commissioner in Saharanpur (2021-2023) and later in Kanpur Nagar (2023).
• In June 2023, besides his role as Divisional Commissioner, Lokesh M was also appointed to the position of Labour Commissioner in Kanpur Nagar.
• In July 2023, he replaced Ritu Maheshwari, a 2003 batch IAS officer of the Uttar Pradesh cadre, as the CEO of the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA).
|Date of Birth||3 April 1976 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||47 Years|
|Educational Qualification||B.D.S. Supremo|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Shraddha Lokesh (Shraddha Ulvekar)|
|Salary (approx.)||Rs 37400-67000 Government of Uttar Pradesh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lokesh M
- Lokesh M is a civil servant and a dentist, who is a 2005-batch IAS officer of the Uttar Pradesh cadre. In 2023, he was appointed as the CEO of the Noida Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA).
- From 2005 to 2006, he did his training on the junior scale.
- He did an in-service training named ‘Public Policy and Management’ at the IILM Institute for Integrated Learning in Management in Delhi from 2012 to 2013.
- From 2013 to 2014, he received another in-service training, ‘Natural Resource Management,’ at the Administrative Training Institute in Mysore.
- In 2015, he participated in a mid-career training, MCT Phase-3.
- During his 22-month term as Divisional Commissioner in Saharanpur, Lokesh M achieved noteworthy goals, such as building and enhancing two ponds on Delhi Road. He also played a key role in establishing attractions like Herbal Park and Butterfly Park in the company garden.
- In April 2022, he led an awareness rally in Saharanpur to promote the cleanliness of the Pundhoi River and eliminate garbage from it.
- In October 2022, he participated in the Indian Handicraft Fair in Noida, where he discussed various topics, including the need for special designers for exporters and the development of wood clusters.