|Full Name||Janakinath Bose|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Date of Birth||28 May 1860|
|Birth Place||South 24 Parganas district, West Bengal, India|
|Date of Death||Year, 1934|
|Place of Death||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||74 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|College||Scottish Church College
University of Calcutta.
|Hometown||Kodalia, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India|
|Marriage Date||Year, 1880|
|Family||Father- Haranath Bose
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Name Not Known
Sister- Name Not Known
|Children||Sons-Subhas Chandra Bose and Sarat Chandra Bose
Daughter- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Janakinath Bose
- Did Janakinath Bose smoke?: Not Known
- Did Janakinath Bose drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Janakinath Bose was fourth child of his parents and was extremely good in Studies.
- When he was staying in Kolkata, he came in contact with ‘Brahmo Samaj’ and got much influenced by their vision and teachings.
- In 1885, he joined the lawyer association at the court of Cuttack, where he practiced his work and became a prestigious lawyer.
- He was appointed as Government Pleader (a person who work as a Legal Practitioner) by the British government and later, given the title as ‘Rai Bahadur’.
- He was the father of Subhas Chandra Bose and Sarat Chandra Bose, who were prominent freedom fighters and national leaders of India.