|Full Name||Jay Amitbhai Shah|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Amit Shah (Politician)
Mother- Sonal Shah
|Controversy||Jay slapped a civil defamation suit of 100 Crore against a news website for publishing an article raising concerns about his company's sudden growth and linking it to the politics, since his father is the national President of Bhartiya Janata Party.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Rishita Shah (m. 2015-present)
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jay Shah
- Does Jay Shah smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jay Shah drink alcohol?: Not Known
- When Jay was born, his father, Amit Shah, was not quite active in politics and was handling the family business of PVC Pipes.
- Upon completing his education, Jay got involved in the family business.
- Jay moved to Mumbai when his father was facing the trial in some fake encounter cases.
- In August 2004, Jay incorporated, ‘Temple Enterprise Pvt. Ltd.,’ a firm involved in the trading activity.
- Apart from the business that he owns, Jay is the Joint Secretary of Gujarat Cricket Association (GCA).
- A grand celebration for his wedding night ended up getting toned because of the BJP’s stunning defeat at the hands of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). Bigwigs like Rajnath Singh, Piyush Goyal, Anandiben Patel had to huddle into a room at the venue itself to decide whether Amit Shah should appear in front of media with his statement or not.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)