|Profession(s)||Vlogger, Motivational Speaker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Hazel Grey|
|Date of Birth||6 September 1987|
|Age (as in 2018)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||London, United Kingdom|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||London, United Kingdom|
|College||Cass Business School, London|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc (Hons.) in Behavioral Science|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Travelling|
|Tattoo||Left Neck- A boxing glove
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Year||April, 2016
|Wife/Spouse||Roshni Devlukia Shetty (Dietitian at Watford General Hospital)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jay Shetty
- Does Jay Shetty smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jay Shetty drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Before he turned 14, he used to be very shy, but afterwards, he became rebellious with a lot of ideas in his head.
- At the age of 18, while he was studying at his college, he attended a lecture by a monk in London, which completely changed his perspective towards life.
- At completing his college at the age of 22, he went to India where after he lived in a monastery for 3 years and learned charity, how to help others, and meditation that detached him from the materialistic world.
- After he returned back to the UK, he began sharing the spiritual experiences that he had in India. He merged his knowledge in finance with his learnings as a monk and utilized it as a corporate training tool for those who work in stress.
- He was a monk before, who now calls himself as an urban monk who is a vlogger, a motivational philosopher, and a keynote speaker.
- He is also an award-winning host, interviewer & producer who got elected by Arianna Huffington to be the Host of HuffPost Rise.
- He is the creator of ‘Invisible World,’ a short film series on YouTube.
- He has worked as a coach to several corporations including Google, L’Oreal, Facebook, Coca-Cola, HSBC, Microsoft, Accenture, Nasdaq, Bank of England, and EY (Ernst & Young).
- He has been called “the voice of a generation.”
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)