Pardeep Sahu (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Pardeep Sahu|
|Famous For||Taking all ten wickets in an innings in a Kanga League Division A match|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- -1.78 m
in feet inches- 5' 10''
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|International Debut||Did Not Play|
|Jersey Number||#21 (IPL; Kings XI Punjab)|
|Domestic/State Team(s)||Haryana, Rajasthan Royals, Kings XI Punjab|
|Batting Style||Right Handed|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm leg-break|
|Date of Birth||21 August 1985|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Bhiwani , Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Bhiwani, Haryana, Punjab|
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Batsman- Shane Watson
Bowler- Amit Mishra
|Favourite Film||The Legends of Bhagat Singh|
|Salary (as an IPL Player)||₹10,00,000 (as in 2018 IPL)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pardeep Sahu
- Does Pardeep Sahu smoke?: No
- Does Pardeep Sahu drink alcohol?: Yes
- Until 2011, he shined in the domestic cricket of Haryana.
- Sahu got his maiden five-wicket haul against Tripura in Rohtak. It was his best performance in a first-class match.
- Sahu has achieved his top score of 72 in the first class cricket.
- The highly talented right-handed batsman usually plays in the lower middle order.
- He made the headlines in 2014 by taking all the ten wickets in a Kanga League Division A match. It saw him fetch a contract with the Rajasthan Royals in 2015.
- Sahu idolizes leg-spinner, Shane Watson.
- IN 2012, he moved to Mumbai and started working for the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.