|Profession(s)||Model and Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Debut||Film (Kannada): ‘Uppu Huli Khara’ (2017) as Jayashree
|Last Film||‘Shiradi Ghat’ (under production)|
|Date of Birth||13 November 1990 (Tuesday)|
|Date of Death||24 January 2021 (Sunday)|
|Place of Death||Pragathi Layout in Magadi Road, Bengaluru,|
|Age (at the time of death)||30 Years|
|Death Cause||Suicide India Today|
|School||St. Joseph’s High School|
|College/University||Jain Deemed-to-be University, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Facebook|
|Political Inclination||All India Mahila Empowerment Party YouTube|
|Tattoo(s)||• On her lower back- Her first name
• On her right forearm- Her surname
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jayashree Ramaiah
- Jayashree Ramaiah was an Indian model and actress, who mainly worked in Kannada films.
- In 2015, she participated in the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 3 Kannada’ and was eliminated in the second week.
- She appeared in the Kannada film ‘Kannad Gothilla’ in 2019 directed by Mayuraa Raghavendra.
- She was featured in the Kannada music video ‘Olledallappo’ in 2019.
- She talked about her mother in an interview, she said,
My mom is my pillar of strength and she is always there for me in thick and thin. I always take her advice before making any important decision.”
- In 2019, she filed a physical and sexual harassment police complaint against her maternal uncle, she said in an interview,
We were having some property dispute. I went to my maternal uncle’s place along with my mother yesterday to end the issue. But he misbehaved with me and threw us out of the house in the middle of the night. Since childhood, he has been physically and sexually harassing me like this. He used to beat me up with his shoes.”
- She shared a post on her social media account on 22 July 2020, she wrote,
I quit. Goodbye to this f*****g world and depression.”
After a few hours, she deleted the post and wrote another status,
I’m Alright and safe!! Love you all.”
Later, in her live video, she talked about her depression, she said,
I am not doing all of this for publicity sake. I am not expecting financial help from Sudeep sir as well. I am only expecting my death as I am unable to battle depression. I am financially strong but depressed. I have been going through a lot of personal issues. I have been betrayed since childhood and unable to overcome it.”
- She was found hanging at her residence in Bengaluru on 24 January 2021. During the investigation, the local police said,
The actor was found hanging in a room at her residence in Pragathi layout in Magadi road in the city. The body of the actor has been sent for postmortem, and the police have started the investigation.”
- As per some sources, she was living in an old-age home and was undergoing treatment for her depression.
- In her last few days, she was shooting for the film ‘Shiradi Ghat’ in 2021.