Age: 28 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Famous Role||‘Poorva Deshmukh’ in the TV serial “Krishnadasi”
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-36|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai (2014) as Gauri
|Date of Birth||7 October 1991 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, Travelling|
|Tattoo||She has inked a tattoo below her front neck.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Name Not Known, Younger)
Sister- 1 (Name Not Known, Elder)
|Favourite Food||French Fries, Pizza, Chicken Dry|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Travel Destinations||Goa, Paris|
|Favourite TV Show||Big Boss|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priyanka Purohit
- Does Priyanka Purohit smoke?: Not known
- Does Priyanka Purohit drink alcohol?: Yes
- Priyanka Purohit started her career as a model during her college time.
- She was one of the participants in the seventh season of the famous ‘MTV Splitsvilla’.
- She has appeared in the TV serials like “Bandhan,” “Kalash,” “Sanyukt,” “Half Marriage,” and “Aap Ke Aa Jane Se.”
- In 2016, she gained wide popularity by playing the negative role of ‘Poorva Deshmukh’ in Colors TV’s “Krishnadasi.”
- She has also featured in the Viu India’s web series “Sumer Singh Diaries.”
- In 2019, she played the role of ‘Tara’ in SAB TV’s “Tera Kya Hoga Alia” opposite Harshad Arora and Anusha Mishra.
- Priyanka has featured in the TV commercial of “Malabar Gold and Diamonds.”
- Purohit is a religious person. She keeps visiting many spiritual places.
- She is an avid animal lover and owns a pet cat.
- Priyanka is fluent in Hindi, Marathi, and English languages.
- Priyanka told during an interview that she was fascinated by the festival of Karva Chauth. She further revealed that she had been keeping a Karva Chauth fast since her college days.