Age: 30 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suhani Shah
- Suhani Shah is the first female magician in India. Suhani has travelled across the world for over two decades now, performing at shows, talking at conferences, and training other magicians.
- Suhani Shah started her journey as a magician at the age of 7 when she did her first show on her birthday. She performed in front of a lot of people, and the former Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shankersinh Vaghela was also present in the function.
- Suhani was intrigued by magic as a child, and she didn’t want to be like most of the students who wanted to be a dancer, singer, doctor, or teacher. When Suhani informed about this to her father, he supported her decision. The support from her family helped her to reach great heights in her career and life.
- To make her hobby into a profession, Suhani left her schooling midway, and she was homeschooled because of her shows within the country and abroad. Earlier, Suhani was not comfortable with the English language; however, later, she learned the language herself. The process of self-learning was challenging for her.
- Suhani often comes across people who ask her about supernatural powers and tell her about their beliefs in superstitions, which encouraged her to learn the psychological assessment of people. She decided to publish her experience about the psychological assessment of people in the form of a book.
- Suhani has been invited to several TED talks, and she even conducted several workshops about psychological relations with superstitions and other things. Later, she opened a centre, Suhani Mindcare, that provides therapies to nourish the human minds. She works with people who are suffering from addiction to alcohol, chain-smoking, drugs, etc. She helps these people to let go of these bad habits.
- Apart from being a well-known magician, Suhani is a professional hypnotherapist and the author of five books.
- Suhani loves travelling, and she has also learned scuba diving.
- Suhani Shah has a YouTube channel where she posts videos with comedians and other magicians. She does a live stream every day on her YouTube channel. She is often seen performing tricks on comedians in her videos.
- Suhani is an animal lover, and she has two dogs, a golden retriever, Steve, and a husky, Xyro.