|Real Name||Sunanda Sharma|
|Nickname||Nand Singh, Expression Queen|
|Profession||Singer, Model, Actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||30 January 1992|
|Age (as in 2016)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Fatehgarh Churian, Gurdaspur, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|College||GNDU University, Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Educational Qualifications||MA in English|
|Debut||Singing (Punjabi) : Billi Ankh (2015)
Singing (Bollywood): Tere Naal Nachna (2018, Nawabzaade)
|Family||Father- Vinod Kumar Sharma
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Hobbies||Hanging out with friends, cooking, travelling, dancing|
|Favourite Singer||Manmohan Waris, Gurdas Maan, Surinder Kaur, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Noor Jahan|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sunanda Sharma
- Does Sunanda Sharma smoke?: No
- Does Sunanda Sharma drink alcohol?: No
- She is not only known for her singing but also for her expressions.
- She is one of the most charming & desirable singers, who gained huge popularity in small age.
- She started her career by singing video songs of other artists and uploading them on youtube.
- She got fame in 2017 from her super hit song ‘Patake’.
- She assumes Pinky Dhaliwal a founder of Amar Audio (Music Company) as a Godfather as he introduced her in Punjabi music industry.
- In 2018, she made her Bollywood debut with the song ‘Tere Naal Nachna’ in which she gave her voice to Athiya Shetty.