Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeetu Gupta
- Jeetu Gupta is an Indian actor and standup comedian who predominantly works in the Indian television industry. He is known for playing the character of Dr Gupta in the popular television show ‘Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain,’ which is aired on the &TV channel. On 28 September 2022, he hit the headlines when he shared the news of his 19-year-old son’s demise on one of his social media accounts. Jeetu wrote,
Meri bagiya ka ek phool murjha gaya (My garden’s flower withered away).”
- According to him, his son was suffering from a high fever, which grew more serious and was on the ventilator. On 27 September 2022, his son’s condition was critical and the Jeetu, on his Facebook account, shared a note that read,
My son’s condition is critical in ventilator, please pray for my son.”
- Soon after the death of Aayush, Indian comedian Sunil Pal shared his death news on his Instagram account and wrote, RIP,
Bhabhi ji Ghar per hai k Actor Mere Bhai Jeetu k Gupta k Suputra Aayush (19 years) nahi rahe, (Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai actor and my brother Jeetu Gupta’s son has passed away).”
- Jeetu Gupta appeared in many comedy television shows such as Hello Kaun Pehchan Kaun on Star One, Comedy Champion on Sahara One, Lapata Gang, Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai, FIR on Sab TV, Paanch and Its Complicated on Channel V, Baawre on Life OK, CID on Sony TV, Nautanki the Comedy Theatre and Beinteha on Colors.
- During the early years of his acting career, Jeetu Gupta used to perform comedy skits at many local stage shows and events. In 1999, he performed a show with veteran Indian actor “Apurv Agnihotri.”
- Apart from appearing in an Indian television show, Jeetu Gupta also performs on his YouTube channel ‘Manoranjan’ as a standup comedian.
- In December 2021, Jeetu Gupta was honoured with the guest of honour “Karmveer Achievement award” by Jagat Janani Manav Seva Trust in Mumbai.