Hometown: Ernakulam, Kerala, India
Age: 31 Years
|Famous role||Arun Jeevan in the film Nonsense|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 17 Inches
TV: Bigg Boss Malayalam 5
|Date of Birth||Year: 1992|
|Age (as of 2023)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Ernakulam, Kerala, India|
|Hometown||Ernakulam, Kerala, India|
|School||• Shanthiniketan High School
• De Paul International Residential School
• Christ School in Bengaluru
|College/University||Oxford College of Arts, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualification||He pursued a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting Journalism from the Oxford College of Arts in Bengaluru from 2011 to 2014; however, he dropped out in the final year of his graduation to pursue a career in music. LinkedIn - Rinosh George Onmanorama Oxford|
|Religion||Christianity YouTube - Rinosh George|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- TJ George
Mother- Rosy George
|Actor(s)||Hrithik Roshan, Dulquer Salmaan, Mammootty|
|Actress(s)||Rima Kallingal, Priyamani, Mamta Mohandas, Poornima Indrajith|
|Singer||Bryan Adams, Beyonce, Michael Jackson|
|Bike Collection||Hero Honda Karizma R|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rinosh George
- Rinosh George is an Indian rapper, composer, director, and actor who became very famous for his song I’m a Mallu which went on to become a cult Malayali anthem. He was a participant in season 5 of Bigg Boss Malayalam.
- He was interested in music since childhood and used to sing in the church.
- He started working as a professional DJ in 2009.
- He started writing songs while in college which caught the attention of two of his friends named Syed Faizan Ahmed and Syed Viqar Ahmed. They encouraged him to write and record songs and made 1000 CDs which they distributed to their fellow college students. Bangalore Mirror
- The trio also formed a band and performed during a college fest; however, the crowd booed them and also threw paper pellets at them. Later, the audience started liking their performance and grooved to the songs. They went on to perform in many fests and won several awards.
- He released his debut song Believe in 2012 which flopped; however, he was determined to make a career in the music industry and kept on working.
- From June 2012 to December 2014, he worked as a vocal music teacher at the ADON Institute Of Music, Bengaluru.
- In 2014, he released a Hindi song Meri Jaan and an international song Sunrise featuring American rapper BanG Gully and Bangladeshi rapper Shree Sen.
- He dropped out of college during his final year of graduation to pursue a career in the music industry. Onmanorama
- In 2015, he released his first hit single This is Bengaluru which was related to the IT industry and nightlife of the city. The song went viral, and he gained a lot of fans. As of March 2023, the song has more than 1 million views on YouTube.
- From January 2015 to September 2017, he worked as a voice-over artist and a radio jockey at Timbre Media.
- He was looking for roles in Malayalam films when one of his Malayali friends, Paul Mathew, told him to make a Malayali song. He liked the idea as he thought that it would increase the confidence of investors in him.
- In 2015, he released the song I’m a Mallu which went viral instantly and was appreciated by fans. The song went on to gain cult status among the Malayalis, and as of March 2023, it has more than 9 million views on YouTube. He talked about the lifestyle, culture, clothing, food, and stereotypes associated with Malayali people. The Week
- From February 2018 to September 2018, he worked as a radio jockey at 101.3 Gold FM in Dubai, United Arab Emirates to support his family. Linked In – Rinosh George
- He came back to India to shoot for his Malayali film Nonsense which was the first film featuring BMX cycling. His portrayal of a student named Arun Jeevan who is called Nonsense by his teachers as he is not interested in studies and likes to do BMX cycling.
- The film also featured Shruthi Ramachandran and Febia V. Mathew and was directed by MC Jithin and was produced by Johny Sagariga. The film was praised by critics and liked by fans, and it was screened at the International Children’s Film Festival of Kerala 2019.
- He also wrote and sang the songs in the film which became popular especially Break Free. The Times of India
- In October 2018, he sang a song for Men’s grooming brand Beardo titled Why Feardo? There’s Beardo which became very popular.
- He released various hit songs like Kalayullavante Cinema (2019), Love We’ll Find (2020), and Oh Machane (2023). The song Oh Machane was filmed during an actual wedding.
- He became a contestant in the reality TV show Bigg Boss Malayalam 5 which aired on Asianet.
- He is a fitness freak and posts regular videos on his social media accounts about his workouts.
- His parents were apprehensive of his career during his initial days; however, upon seeing his success, they also became assured about his choice.
- During his childhood, he was a huge fan of Hrithik Roshan and used to wear a fishnet shirt like him.
- In 2015, he fractured his hand during an accident.
- He said during an interview in 2018 that he rejected several films and wanted to work in films with a positive social message. Onmanorama