|Real Name||Jennifer Blumin|
|Profession||Event Planner, Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 57 kg
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year 1977|
|Missing Date||15 May 2017|
|Missing Place||37 miles east of Eleuthera, Bahamas|
|Age (as in 2017)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||New York, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||New York, USA|
|College||Cornell University, Ithaca, New York|
|Educational Qualification||Major in English|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favorite Director||James Cameron|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Nathan Ulrich (Pilot, Entrepreneur)
|Husband/Spouse||James Ramsey (Ex-husband, Architect, Entrepreneur)
|Children||Sons- Theodore, Phineas
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jennifer Blumin
- Does Jennifer Blumin smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jennifer Blumin drink alcohol?: Yes
- Jennifer is the CEO & Founder at Skylight Studios in New York City, since 2004.
- At the age of 23, she got the idea of opening an event planning firm after, Jonathan Leitersdorf, an Israeli billionaire convinced her to open his former home as an event space.
- She is a Tribeca event planner by profession and holds the reputation of finding derelict locations in New York City and transforming it to remarkable event space.
- Her major clients include Rag & Bone, Ralph Lauren, IMG Entertainment, Kanye West, etc.
- Her Ex-husband, James Ramsey, is the founder of RAAD, the design firm.
- On 15 May 2017, at around 11:30 a.m., she along with her two sons and Nathan Ulrich headed to Titusville, Florida from Borinquen, Puerto Rico. At around 2:10 p.m., their MU-2B aircraft, which was being flown by Nathan Ulrich, disappeared from the radar of the Miami Air Traffic Control center. It was located about 37 miles east of Eleuthera, Bahamas.
- On 16 May 2017, the debris of a missing aircraft was found 15 miles east of Eleuthera, Bahamas, not far from where the missing MU-2B aircraft was disappeared.
- The MU-2B aircraft has been dogged by safety concerns over the years.