|Real Name||Pankhuri Gidwani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 176 cm
in meters- 1.76 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9½”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||2 October 1998|
|Age (as in 2016)||18 Years|
|Birth Place||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||La Martiniere Girls' College, Lucknow, UP|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Dancing, debating, drumming, reading, singing, traveling, playing Badminton, writing poetry|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Movies||Bollywood: 3 idiots, Sholay, Madras Cafe, Jab We Met
Hollywood: Life of Pi, Harry Potter series
|Favourite Quote||"Failures are acceptable, but aiming low is criminal." - James Russell Lowell|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser known Facts About Pankhuri Gidwani
- Does Pankhuri Gidwani smoke: Not Known
- Does Pankhuri Gidwani drink alcohol: Not Known
- Pankhuri has always been a fashion fanatic. While discussing this passion in an interview, she said, “I used to try different lip shades when I was six at my mother’s dressing table.”
- Pankhuri specializes in kathak and has been learning the dance form for around 14 years.
- She has been a part of many theatrical shows, including Indradhanush, which was performed at Rashtrapati Bhavan, at the time when Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was the president.
- She was the drummer of her school band- Zest, which used to perform at a number of inter school and state level competitions.
- Pankhuri was not only good at sports and co-curricular activities but also excelled in academics; she always scored above 90 per cent in her school exams.
- She has been modeling since the age of 16 for designers like Ritu Kumar, Kimaya, Asma Hussain and Royal Zaid in Lucknow.
- 18-year-old Pankhuri was bestowed with the crown of Campus Princess in March of 2016. Notably, Campus Princess is a Times Group initiative that scouts potential beauty queens by engaging with the student community. Because of this crown, she got an automatic entry as one of the 21 finalists in the Miss India contest.
- Pankhuri was crowned the 2nd runner-up of Femina Miss India 2016. The event was attended by a number of Bollywood personalities like Shahrukh khan, Shahid Kapoor, Varun Dhawan, etc.
- A Philanthropist, Pankhuri Gidwani, is still in touch with her school’s charity organization named Gandhi corner. The organization aims at donating necessities and handmade garments to the poor and needy.
- Pankhuri considers herself lucky for getting the privilege to dine with Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav.
- Pankhuri proved that she is an all-rounder when she scored 97.25% in the ISC examination, 2017. Notably, she was due to appear for the examination in 2016, but couldn’t take the exams owing to her busy beauty pageant schedule.