|Entrepreneur, Former Karate Player
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)
|Date of Birth
|21 December 1981
|Age (as in 2017)
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|Sacred Heart College in Sorrento, Perth, Western Australia
|Bachelor of Communications
|Mitchell Johnson's mother Vikki Harber was always against Jessica. Vikki even gave many interviews showing aggression against her. Mitchell knew her hatred against Jessica and got married to her in a private ceremony. In fact, his mother was not invited to the wedding, and according to Vikki, she got to know about it through Facebook, after two days of the marriage. After which, she gave statements like, "Jessica stole my son," in the media.
|Boys, Affairs and More
|May 6, 2011
|Mitchell Johnson (Cricketer)
|Son- Leo Max Johnson
Daughter- Rubika Anne Johnson
|Father- Branco Bratich
Mother- Nives Bratich
|Brother- Brian Bratich
Sister- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jessica Bratich Johnson
- Does Jessica Bratich Johnson smoke?: Not Known
- Jessica Bratich Johnson is a former Karate Champion based in Perth, Australia.
- Her father runs a Karate school in Australia, which is for the people of every age.
- Like her father, she also grew an interest in Karate and started learning it when she was just 9.
- Jessica Bratich Johnson played Karate at national and international levels. She won many championships including a bronze in the 2006 Karate World Championships.
- In 2011, she founded a fashion accessories and handbags store with the brand name JESSICA BRATICH. Her collection is famous among celebrities as well, and she also owns an online store. The collection has got her designs and uses cruelty-free leather.
- Jessica Bratich Johnson was in a relationship with Australian Cricketer Mitchell Johnson and got married to him in May 2011.
- Even before her marriage to a famous cricketer, she had become quite popular and was featured on the cover of Ralph magazine in 2009.
- She is a member of McGrath Foundation which places breast care nurses in various communities all over in Australia aid women suffering from breast cancer.
- Jessica Bratich Johnson is the brand ambassador of Rachael Doherty Foundation, working for the establishment of the clinical networks for the trial of new medicines for Cancer in Australia.
- Being a sportsperson, she has always been a fitness lover.
- She is an active member of various charitable foundations including Rachael Doherty Foundation, National Heart Foundation (Australia), etc. She has been a part of multiple philanthropic campaigns including ‘Chocolate Block Challenge’ and ‘2017 Movember challenge’.