|Real Name||Jonita Gandhi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 57 kg
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||23 October 1989|
|Age (as in 2016)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|College/University||Richard Ivey School of Business (University of Western Ontario)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Health Sciences (BHSc), Honors Business Administration (HBA)|
|Singing Debut||Bollywood: Chennai Express Title Track (2013)
|Family||Mother- Name Not Known
Father- Deepak Gandhi (Electronics Engineer, Runs a music studio)
Brother- Mandeep Gandhi
|Favourite Songs||'Lag jaa gale' from the movie 'Woh Kaun Thi'
'Aap ki nazron ne samjha' from the movie 'Anpadh'
'Aji rooth kar kahan jaiyega' from the movie 'Aarzoo'
|Favourite Singers||A. R. Rahman, Benny Dayal, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhonsle|
|Favourite Music Genre||Romance|
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jonita Gandhi
- Does Jonita Gandhi smoke: Not Known
- Does Jonita Gandhi drink alcohol: Yes
- Jonita Gandhi’s tryst with music began when she first performed a gig at her father’s show on a Christmas event in Toronto. She was only 7 years old at that time. Notably, her father is a musician by hobby and an Electronics engineer by profession.
- Interestingly, unlike other singers, Jonita didn’t undergo any formal training in singing while growing up. She just learned the basics of the art by listening to veteran singers like Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle. However, later, in order to sharpen her skills so as to become a Bollywood playback singer, she finally had to undergo training in Indian classical singing.
- After her graduation, she became a part of a musical group led by singer Sonu Nigam. As part of the group, she performed live in many countries viz. Russia, USA, England, etc.
- Jonita’s dream of sharing the studio space with singer-music composer A. R. Rahman changed into reality when the duo sang a track for the Tamil movie- O Kadhal Kanmani (2015).
- She says that if not a singer, she would have been a corporate banker.
- Her ‘Break-Up’ song from the movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016) became an instant hit upon release.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡