|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Debut||Film: Bombay Summer (2009) as 'Madan'
|College/University||Film and Television Institute of India, Pune Facebook-Jatin Goswami|
|Hobbies||Reading books, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jatin Goswami
- Jatin Goswami is an Indian actor who is known for his roles in films like Babumoshai Bandookbaaz and Hey Ram Hamne Gandhi Ko Maar Diya.
- Jatin began his acting career after he did a professional course for acting from the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune.
- In 2009, he made his acting debut with ‘Bombay Summer,’ a film written and directed by Joseph Mathew. The story of the picture revolves around the life of three individuals who became friends while struggling to settle in Mumbai but it eventually disintegrated in betrayal and personal loss. Goswami played a character of Madan while the other two lead roles were played by Gaurav Dwivedi and Samrat Chakrabarti. Although all the actors delivered their best but the story of the film did not attracted the audiences and it proved to be a commercially unsuccessful film.
- Next in 2012, Jatin got the opportunity to become a part of an action thriller film ‘Tezz’ which featured Bollywood actors Ajay Devgn, Anil Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut, Zayed Khan, Sameera Reddy, and Boman Irani in lead roles.
- Jatin Goswami got the breakthrough of his career with his performance in ‘Babumoshai Bandookbaaz.’ He played the role of Babu, a small killer, opposite Nawazuddin Siddiqui who played the role of Babu Bihari in this Kushan Nandy directed Hindi-language action thriller film. The other cast of the film included Bidita Bag, Shraddha Das, Murali Sharma, Divya Dutta, Mahesh Chandra Deva, and a few others. Goswami received huge critically acclaims for his performance in the film and also gained popularity among the audience for his character in the film. But ‘Babumoshai Bandookbaaz’ as a film received huge backlash from the critics because of the offensive content it showed. One of the media house quoted the film as,
Cleavage, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, cussing, guns, murder, sex, cleavage, cussing, sex, Nawaz- repeat, end. That is Babumoshai Bandookbaaz, a movie which is a result of its entire team stripping themselves completely naked in every aspect of filmmaking, just to earn a profit. The film bombards you with every Hindi gaali you’ve heard, now I am not the sensitive type, from Takashi Miike to Pedro Almodovar I don’t mind edgy, abstract, offensive content in mainstream films. This film’s deeply crass yet immensely unapologetic core can only be compared to pornography, while the latter is crude physicality Babumoshai Bandookbaaz is a product of crude mentality.”
- In 2019, the Bombay Summer summer actor made his television appearance with Indian sci-fi TV series ‘Skyfire,’ directed by Soumik Sen. The series was premiered on ZEE5 on 22 May 2019. The lead cast of the series included Prateik Babbar, Sonal Chauhan, Jisshu Sengupta, and Denzil Smith. Jatin Goswami appeared as Sayyed Ali Hassan in the television series.
- In 2021, Jatin Goswami featured in ‘The Great Indian Murder,’ a web series that released at Disney+ Hotstar online streaming platform and it started streaming from 4 February 2022. The series was an adaptation of Vikas Swarup’s 2016 bestseller Six Suspects. The trailer for the television series was virtually released in the presence of Gaurav Banerjee, Content Head Disney+ Hotstar, and Ajay Devgn and Priti Vinay Sinha. Ajay Devgn and Priti Vinay Sinha both are the producers of the series.
- In February 2022, the actor was announced to be a part of Ayushmann Khurrana starrer an upcoming Indian Hindi-language action thriller film ‘Anek.’ written and directed by Anubhav Sinha.