Height: 5′ 9½”
Hometown: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Age: 28 Years
|Birth name||Julia Weissheimer Werlang Gama Imperium Miss|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Wikipedia Height||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5′ 9½”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Chinese): Delírius Insurgentes (2017) as ‘Miss Vi’
|Date of Birth||May 18, 1993 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Porto Alegre, Brazil|
|Hometown||Porto Alegre, Brazil|
|College/University||Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil|
|Educational Qualification||Chemical Engineering (Drop-out) Diario doNordeste|
|Ethnicity||Julia hails from a culturally mixed family of Italian, German, Lebanese, and Portuguese people. Miss Universe|
|Relationships & More|
|Siblings||She has a younger brother.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Julia Gama
- Julia Gama is a Brazilian model, actress, and beauty pageant titleholder.
- Julia grew up in a middle-class family in Brazil.
- After clearing her third year of college, Julia quit her studies to focus on her modeling career.
- Julia started her career as an international ambassador for Leprosy.
- In 2012, she won the gaucho contest “A Mais Bela Gaúcha” and went on to represent her state in Miss Mundo Brazil 2014. She won the contest.
- Gama was trained with the Venezuelan coach Alexander Gonzalez in China.
- In 2014, she participated in Miss World 2014 and made it to the top 11 in the contest. She was awarded a scholarship for it. With her scholarship, Julia went to study acting at Nu Espaço in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- In 2016, Julia advertised for the Chinese cosmetic brand ‘Balincan.’
- Her debut film “Delírius Insurgentes” was screened at the Durban Film Festival in South Africa on July 18, 2017.
- Julia was awarded ‘The Most Incredible Award’ from Belt and the Road Chinese Government International Initiative for her cultural contribution in 2017.
- In 2018, she appeared in the 2018 Chinese action film “Invisible Tattoo.”
- Gama was appointed the Miss Universe Brazil 2020 on August 20, 2020, by the judges as the contest did not happen due to COVID-19.
- On May 26, 2021, Julia became the first runner-up of the Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States. She represented Brazil in the pageant.
- In her spare time, she loves to dance and sing.
- Julia has a good command of English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin.
- Julia is reportedly the first Brazilian actress to make a mark in the Chinese film industry.
- She is very particular about her fitness and visits the gym regularly.
- In 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic, Julia worked with the Smile Train (international children’s charity) in Brazil to provide surgeries to all the cleft lip and palate children in Brazil.