|Full name||Alma Andrea Meza Carmona Wikipedia|
|Famous For||Winning Miss Universe 2020 title|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Wikipedia Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Wikipedia Eye Colour||Hazel|
|Wikipedia Hair Colour||Brown|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Miss Mexico 2017
• First Runner-up in Miss World 2017
• Mexicana Universal 2020
• Miss Universe 2020
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1994 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Chihuahua City, Mexico|
|Hometown||Chihuahua City, Mexico|
|College/University||Autonomous University of Chihuahua, Mexico|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Software Engineering Miss World|
|Food Habit||Vegan Instagram|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Riding ATVs, and Doing Extreme Sports Activities|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Santiago Meza
Mother- Alma Carmona
|Siblings||Sister(s)- Mariana Meza Carmona and Karen Meza (younger)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Andrea Meza
- Andrea Meza is the 69th Miss Universe from Mexico. The beauty pageant was held at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida on 16 May 2021.
- In 2017, she completed her graduation and started working as a software engineer in a firm in Mexico.
- Along with her graduation, she started working as a model. In 2016, she participated in Miss World Mexico beauty pageant in which she represented Chihuahua city. Earlier, Neustra Belleza Mexico had rejected to participate in the international beauty pageant. Neustra Belleza Mexico had declared,
In response to questions about the participation of Nuestra Belleza Mexico in Miss World, we inform you that our company Televisa decided not to continue with the license of this contest, so this year the organization will not be sent to a Mexican representative to that international competition.”
- Andrena was the first women to participate in this beauty pageant after Nuestra Belleza Mexico agreed to participate in this beauty pageant. In the event, two winners were declared- Ana Girault of Ciudad de México as Miss Mexico 2016 and Andrea Meza of Chihuahua was crowned as Miss Mexico 2017.
- On 18 November 2017, she represented Mexico in the Miss World competition at Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China. She was declared as the first runner-up, and the title was won by the Indian contestant Manushi Chhillar. In the beauty pageant, she won titles like Miss World Americas and Miss World Continental Queens of Beauty.
- On 29 November 2020, she won the Mexicana Universal Chihuahua title held at Querétaro City and won six other challenges in the beauty pageant.
- On 16 May 2021, she won the ‘Miss Universe 2020’ beauty pageant held at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the date of the pageant was postponed from 2020 to May 2021. After Lupita Jones and Ximena Navarrete, she became the third women from Mexico to win the title.
- In the final round of the ‘Miss Universe 2020’ contest, judges asked her to give her views on the changing beauty standards, she replied,
We live in a society that more and more is more than advanced, and as we advance as a society, we’ve also advanced with stereotypes.” “Nowadays beauty isn’t only the way we look. For me, beauty radiates not only in our spirit but in our hearts and the way that we conduct ourselves. Never permit someone to tell you that you’re not valuable.”
- Her next question in the contest was that how she would handle the COVID-19 pandemic if she was the leader of her country?, she said,
I believe there is not a perfect way to handle this hard situation such as COVID-19. However, I believe what I would have done is create the lockdown even before everything was that big because we lost so many lives and we cannot afford that. We have to take care of our people. That’s why I would have taken care of them since the beginning.”
- In an interview, she said that she wanted to start a software company or open a Health and Fitness Club.
- She regularly practices cross fits and loves participating in various sports activities.
- She has been appointed as the ambassador of Chihuahua Tourism.
- As per one of her interviews, her motto in life is,
The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
- Andrea loves animals and owns a pet dog named Mia.
- In an interview, she shared her guilty tastes. She said,
I am vegan, but sometimes I crave milk chocolates and occasionally I have one.”
- She loves singing and reading books, and her favourite book is ‘The Four Agreement’ by Miguel Ángel Ruiz Macías.
- In an interview, she shared her biggest flaw. She said,
I push myself too hard and I can get to the point where I don’t enjoy what I’m doing forever pushing myself more, and that’s a situation that I keep working on.”