Age: 35 Years
Fiance: Harjot Singh Bains
|Full name||Jyoti Singh Nuniwaal Jyoti Yadav - Instagram|
|Profession||Civil Servant (IPS Officer)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Service||Indian Police Service (IPS)|
|Date of Birth||26 November 1987 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|School||Sherwood Convent School, Gurgaon|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Dental Surgery|
|Religion||Hinduism Jyoti Yadav - Instagram|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||12 March 2023
|Marriage Date||25 March 2023|
|Husband/Spouse||Harjot Singh Bains (Cabinet Minister for School Education in the Government of Punjab)
|Parents||Father- Rajendra Singh (owns a transport business)
Mother- Sushila Devi (homemaker)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jyoti Yadav
- Jyoti Yadav is an Indian Police Service Officer of Punjab cadre who is posted as the Superintendent of Police of Mansa. She is the fiancée of the Cabinet Minister for School Education in the Government of Punjab Harjot Singh Bains.
- In 2019, Jyoti Yadav cleared the civil services examination with 437 rank, becoming an IPS officer of the Punjab cadre.
- She received her IPS training at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Telangana.
- In 2021, she was posted as Amargarh SD. She held the position for around two months.
- Later, she served as the Assistant Commissioner of Police, Industrial Area B, Ludhiana. She also briefly served as the Assistant Superintendent of Police, Ludhiana.
- In 2022, she served as the Superintendent of Police of Mansa.
- Yadav hogged the spotlight after entering into a public argument with AAP MLA Rajinderpal Kaur Chhina. According to the sources, Chinna accused Jyoti of carrying out a search operation in the assembly area of Chhina without giving Chhina any information about it. Jyoti, who was posted as the assistant commissioner of police in Ludhiana at that time told Chinna that the police commissioner of Ludhiana had directed her to conduct the search operation against anti-social elements. The Tribune
- Jyoti Yadav’s favourite pastime includes travelling, painting, and reading.
- She enjoys eating street food.
- Jyoti Yadav is very active on social media and has a huge fan following on Instagram.
- An avid dog lover, Jyoti owns a Chow Chow named Coco. She also had a Pakistani Bully named Sultan.
- Her family is settled in Sushant Lok, Gurgaon.
- In 2019, Jyoti received an award at MIT, Pune, for her services to the Police department.
- In 2021, Jyoti Yadav and IPS(P) Shubham Agarwal received the Punjab Government Trophy for Punjabi.
- Jyoti Yadav exchanged the rings with Harjot Singh Bains, a politician, on 12 March 2023. Apparently, they both met for the first time in 2011 during the Indian anti-corruption movement led by Anna Hazare.